ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Fenway Park, Boston, MA - 21st August 2005
© and thanks Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the last show video on rs.com Return to archive
5th September 2007 10:41 PM
tumbled

watching that video on rs.com makes me mighty mighty sad. sad sad..why everyone is so bummed! but maybe just tired..still I think they might be lost without us ..

worrisome...
5th September 2007 10:57 PM
fireontheplatter twas an awesome 2 years on the road

just their way of saying thanks perhaps

thanks for my 3 shows stones
5th September 2007 11:26 PM
mrhipfl

you can't possibly look at this video and say that they're only doing it for the cash.
6th September 2007 10:52 AM
tumbled Yep . Around the world twice in 5 years. I mean I don't really blame them not to want to go back to reality. Reality has really become the every other day show. It must be very difficult to make such a transition I would presume.

They do seem like lost puppies in that video though.
7th September 2007 05:14 PM
fireontheplatter reality?

8th September 2007 09:58 AM
CraigP
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

you can't possibly look at this video and say that they're only doing it for the cash.

This vid almost brought me to tears.

Thinking that possibly the Stones were just in it for the money was so last decade to me.
Touring the world, since '05 on this tour alone 160+ shows, all of the songs to re-learn, re-vamp and practice... Keith listening to the recodings of each show in order to get a good perspective on how they're sounding... COME ON! These guys were born for this 'one love' and there will never be anything like this again. 'This', meaning a legacy like theirs.

My friends who are casual fans, even big fans just don't understand what they are missing out on by not being so into the Stones as I am.

Love you all.
Peace,
- CraigP
8th September 2007 04:11 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
CraigP wrote:

My friends who are casual fans, even big fans just don't understand what they are missing out on by not being so into the Stones as I am.

i used to be frustrated by people that i knew not digging the stones as much as me. and i would get pissed if ever i was in a car as a passanger and they would flip the station if a stones song came on.
these days i don't really care if people don't like them...not everyone likes them, what can you do? hell some people don't like the beatles.
8th September 2007 08:17 PM
LadyJane Why didn't someone WARN me about this???
Sitting her SOBBING.

They seem so so sad, almost lost, especially Charlie and Keith!!!

I have to take with me though that they do love doing this and it ain't over yet, kids!!!

God Bless The Rolling Stones.

Thank you for giving us years and years of fun!

LJ.
8th September 2007 08:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Why didn't someone WARN me about this???
Sitting her SOBBING.

They seem so so sad, almost lost, especially Charlie and Keith!!!

I have to take with me though that they do love doing this and it ain't over yet, kids!!!

God Bless The Rolling Stones.

Thank you for giving us years and years of fun!

LJ.

Oh yes..sad is the word to use...
Charlie did say it is all he knows right at the end, LJ!!
8th September 2007 10:12 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Charlie did say it is all he knows right at the end, LJ!!

And as long as the engine is good.............

LJ.
9th September 2007 05:07 PM
fireontheplatter i don't think its a good idea that charlie just wings his sticks out into the blackness of the audience just like that
someone probably got their eye poked out.

9th September 2007 05:18 PM
cabledogg2 Is their anyway to post the clip outside of rs.com as i don't hsave a valid membership but would LOVE to see it......Thanks..cabledogg2
9th September 2007 06:10 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
Is their anyway to post the clip outside of rs.com as i don't hsave a valid membership but would LOVE to see it......Thanks..cabledogg2

You can get the virtual ticket membership for free. go here: https://signup.rollingstones.com/index.php?module=Signup&page=SignupPage1b&ticket_info=true
and pick a 2007 summer show and say you bought it online and nter your e-mail address.
9th September 2007 06:16 PM
Gazza
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i don't think its a good idea that charlie just wings his sticks out into the blackness of the audience just like that
someone probably got their eye poked out.

Yes...they did. Now I remember it, I saw two women being carried out on stretchers afterwards with long wooden things embedded in their sockets.

They get sued after every show for this, I believe.
9th September 2007 06:48 PM
tumbled
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
Is their anyway to post the clip outside of rs.com as i don't hsave a valid membership but would LOVE to see it......Thanks..cabledogg2

I got it directly from an email but I am not a member. but now you have to log in to see it.
[Edited by tumbled]
9th September 2007 07:35 PM
Daethgod ive been a rs.com member for years and i can never get past the DATA LOADING screen with the mouse chasing tounges...

can anyone help ?
10th September 2007 03:02 PM
Saint Sway 15 responses

0 videos posted
10th September 2007 04:17 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
15 responses

0 videos posted

They make it damn near impossible to capture their videos. Fuckers.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)