ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Fenway Park, Boston, MA - 21st August 2005
© and thanks Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The O², London, Agust 21st. Setlist, Photos & Reviews. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
22nd August 2007 06:46 AM
LadyJane Here are three pics from Shidoobee's jimpietryga. This guy takes GREAT photos:

lJ.
22nd August 2007 06:50 AM
corgi37 Sounds like a great show. Wish like hell i was there.
22nd August 2007 07:39 AM
Bitch OMG The show was BRILLIANT! I was lucky enough to sell a pair of nosebleeds and buy a "good seat" from a dude from Amsterdam! I got into the O2 and was directed to the second row, and it was a fantastic seat! Very happy to be right in front of MICK, I swear he looked right at me and saw me dancing and was dancing right back at me! I was yelling MMMMMMMMMIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! and waving to him wildly thru the entire show, and I know he had to have heard me! LOL! The O2 Dome is about the same sizs as MSG, and the acoustics are very good, the place is clean and lots of things to eat and drink available if you have the cash! London prices are expensive, comparable to NY. Beer is sold in plastic bottles or cups so I was covered in beer spills by the guys all around me! But who cares, it was fun, everyone was friendly and the British people are very polite, much more than the NY crowds. No smoking rules in effect, and a big fine if caught, so there were no joints being passed around like in MSG. I heard the police were ready to arrest KEEF if he lit up during the show, and he did, as did RONNIE, but no arrests. I guess those guys are above the law! Rightfully so!

The setlist ROCKED! I was elated to get ROCKS OFF, BEAST OF BURDEN, I'LL GO CRAZY, LET IT BLEED & RESPECTABLE! During ROCKS OFF, there was a blunder regarding the ending, MICK bent down to take a bow signifying the end of the song, but the band played on, and MICK got back up and sang a few more lines but then it ended abrubtly and the ending was goofed up completely, but it was still great, just a little unorganized. MICK sang the same verse twice during a few of the songs, but most of the crowd wouldnt notice the little things like that. Some of the other songs like Tumbling Dice was just a bit messed up here and there with the lyrics. No big deal. It was a great show! RONNIE is really in the groove now, KEEF had his moments of OH HELL YEAH and other moments where he was just standing there not playing, then he would pick it up again and amaze me. CHARLIE is ALWAYS wonderful, he doesnt miss a beat nor break a sweat. He was smiling alot more than usual, and I think he was happy to be back in London. MICK announced this, it took the STONES 40 years to get from RICHMOND to GREENWICH! Those two places are not too far apart but they sure took a long time to get there! MICK also reminded the crowd that it was 2 years to the day since the tour begain in Boston! A bunch of people were hanging out backstage, some kids too, looked like a bunch of family and friends were in the house. It was an AWESOME show, The Stones are in high gear now, and they really looked FANTASTIC! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! KKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFF!!!!!
SSSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by Bitch]
[Edited by Bitch]
22nd August 2007 08:54 AM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
montana wrote:
a few pix from polfoto.dk

"Last Time baby" ? I dont think so They are full of energy!
22nd August 2007 08:56 AM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Found this one on Flickr, by butterfly_loves_greenwich:

I thought they play with the Stadium Stage.. Guess Slane was the last time the grand stage were construcket
22nd August 2007 09:07 AM
jaymze Sounds like a great gig.
Hope the next 2 are as good!
22nd August 2007 09:09 AM
Mr Jurkka Dam is wish i could be in the last one... damn!
22nd August 2007 09:23 AM
voodoopug Thanks for posting the setlist as it happened. From the photos, I am pleased to say that Keith looked very sober!
22nd August 2007 10:11 AM
GotToRollMe From thisislondon.co.uk:

The Rolling Stones
O2 Arena
Millennium Way, SE10 0PH

Stellar Stones prove time is on their side
By David Smyth, Evening Standard 22.08.07

Exactly two years since they set off around the world for the umpteenth time, the Rolling Stones' latest tour is finally put to bed with three London shows this week. Yet for once, no one is speculating that these concerts, the band's first indoor gigs in London since 2003, will be their last.

That's because this Bigger Bang tour has proved beyond doubt that it is not only age that shall fail to wither them, but also censorship in both China and America, laryngitis (Mick Jagger), rehab (Ronnie Wood) and a freak run-in with a Fijian coconut tree (Keith Richards). That they still seemed unstoppable when they took to the stage here was with good reason.

"Start me up, I'll never stop" was the first line sung by Jagger, who dominated the vast space with the same manic strut he has employed since the Sixties. His left hand was the busiest thing on the stage, constantly pointing, beckoning and sending away. Later he swapped his microphone for a hands-free headset and really let the gesticulations fly.

Both he and Wood sported clothes so tight they must have been borrowed from their daughters, only their sunken cheeks suggesting that their aged bodies might cave in on themselves at any moment.

Charlie Watts, in jeans and a white T-shirt, occupied the drum stool with quietly amused dignity, emphasising that this rock and roll lark is all too easy with the occasional effortless jazz fill.

Wood traded ragged guitar solos and affectionate embraces with Richards, who moved in slow motion and looked as if he hadn't slept in days, but still received the biggest cheer of the evening during the introductions.

With a watch on each wrist, shiny things dangling all over the place and recklessly smoking a cigarette, he even got away with the musical low point of the evening, his mangled solo vocals on You Got The Silver and Wanna Hold You, with a simple "I know I'm bad".

He may not get invited to any more cremations, but his appearances with this band are still adored.

Experts in what is expected of them, the group dealt with the promotion of the album after which the tour is named in just one song, the crass but lively Rough Justice. After that the classics came at speed, including Rocks Off, Tumbling Dice and the concluding Brown Sugar.

As with most sixtysomethings, they had a saggy middle - 1978's weary Beast Of Burden followed by rambling jam Can't You Hear Me Knocking - but spirited James Brown homage I'll Go Crazy picked up the pace again.

The most spectacular moment came during Respectable, when the centre of the stage moved slowly forwards like a launching ship and sailed to the back of the room, band and all.

A concluding barrage of hits including an epic Sympathy For The Devil, the fierce intensity of Paint It Black and a climactic Jumping Jack Flash, reinforced the reasons why thousands worldwide will never tire of seeing the Rolling Stones play live.

We'll now have to wait a few years for the opportunity to come around again, but undoubtedly it will come. Until next time.

Link: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/gig-23350617-details/The+Rolling+Stones/gigReview.do?reviewId=23409323

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
22nd August 2007 10:12 AM
GotToRollMe From thisislondon.co.uk:

Rolling Stones rock O2 by lighting up on stage
By Amar Singh, Evening Standard 22.08.07

What a drag: Ronnie Wood keeps puffing

Spark me up: Keith Richards defiantly flouts the ban during last night's gig

Bosses of the O2 arena face a fine of several thousand pounds today after the Rolling Stones smoked cigarettes on stage.

Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood drew cheers from the 20,000-strong crowd as they openly flouted the ban during last night's gig and forced frantic stewards to warn onlookers that they would be thrown out if they followed the guitarists' example.

One member of the audience said: "It was a great rock'n'roll moment. Keith looked around nonchalantly, lit up a fag and had it dangling from his mouth as he played a solo. He didn't seem to care and smoked the fag for at least five minutes. People around me started saying, 'Well if he can do it, why can't we?' But the stewards warned them they would be turfed out."

Greenwich Council was today planning to make an example of the venue's owners AEG and show them that performers are not above the law. A council spokesman said: "We will be reminding the O2 of their obligations to enforce the smoking legislation."

The fine for a venue that allows the ban to be flouted is £2,500.

A spokesman from anti-smoking group Ash said: "Unless Keith Richards is going to claim that smoking is an integral part of his performance, he has no defence."

Last night's 2-and-a-half-hour sell-out gig was the first night of the UK leg of the Rolling Stones' A Bigger Bang tour.

O2 bosses are going to ask the band today to curb their rebellious streak for two more gigs planned at the arena for Thursday and Sunday.

It is not the first time that Richards, the flamboyant 63-year-old guitarist, has flouted the smoking ban.

During a gig in Scotland's Hampden Park last year he lit up repeatedly and flicked butts into the crowd but was not fined by Glasgow Council.

A spokeswoman for the O2 said today: "A band member appeared to have a cigarette on stage. We're sure it was an oversight and are grateful for the co-operation."

Link: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/article-23409362-details/article.do

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
22nd August 2007 10:19 AM
LadyJane
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
From thisislondon.co.uk:

The Rolling Stones
O2 Arena
Millennium Way, SE10 0PH

Stellar Stones prove time is on their side
By David Smyth, Evening Standard 22.08.07 More reviews by David Smyth

Exactly two years since they set off around the world for the umpteenth time, the Rolling Stones' latest tour is finally put to bed with three London shows this week. Yet for once, no one is speculating that these concerts, the band's first indoor gigs in London since 2003, will be their last.

That's because this Bigger Bang tour has proved beyond doubt that it is not only age that shall fail to wither them, but also censorship in both China and America, laryngitis (Mick Jagger), rehab (Ronnie Wood) and a freak run-in with a Fijian coconut tree (Keith Richards). That they still seemed unstoppable when they took to the stage here was with good reason.

"Start me up, I'll never stop" was the first line sung by Jagger, who dominated the vast space with the same manic strut he has employed since the Sixties. His left hand was the busiest thing on the stage, constantly pointing, beckoning and sending away. Later he swapped his microphone for a hands-free headset and really let the gesticulations fly.

Both he and Wood sported clothes so tight they must have been borrowed from their daughters, only their sunken cheeks suggesting that their aged bodies might cave in on themselves at any moment.

Charlie Watts, in jeans and a white T-shirt, occupied the drum stool with quietly amused dignity, emphasising that this rock and roll lark is all too easy with the occasional effortless jazz fill.

Wood traded ragged guitar solos and affectionate embraces with Richards, who moved in slow motion and looked as if he hadn't slept in days, but still received the biggest cheer of the evening during the introductions.

With a watch on each wrist, shiny things dangling all over the place and recklessly smoking a cigarette, he even got away with the musical low point of the evening, his mangled solo vocals on You Got The Silver and Wanna Hold You, with a simple "I know I'm bad".

He may not get invited to any more cremations, but his appearances with this band are still adored.

Experts in what is expected of them, the group dealt with the promotion of the album after which the tour is named in just one song, the crass but lively Rough Justice. After that the classics came at speed, including Rocks Off, Tumbling Dice and the concluding Brown Sugar.

As with most sixtysomethings, they had a saggy middle - 1978's weary Beast Of Burden followed by rambling jam Can't You Hear Me Knocking - but spirited James Brown homage I'll Go Crazy picked up the pace again.

The most spectacular moment came during Respectable, when the centre of the stage moved slowly forwards like a launching ship and sailed to the back of the room, band and all.

A concluding barrage of hits including an epic Sympathy For The Devil, the fierce intensity of Paint It Black and a climactic Jumping Jack Flash, reinforced the reasons why thousands worldwide will never tire of seeing the Rolling Stones play live.

We'll now have to wait a few years for the opportunity to come around again, but undoubtedly it will come. Until next time.

Link: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/gig-23350617-details/The+Rolling+Stones/gigReview.do?reviewId=23409323

[Edited by GotToRollMe]

Goosebumps and a huge lump in my throat.
thanks for posting, GTRM.

LJ.
22nd August 2007 10:32 AM
GotToRollMe

Our fearless leader being interviewed by Philippe P. from the Pompidou Center for the Paris Rolling Stones exhibition.

(Now that he's a celebrity, will he still take our calls? LOL)
22nd August 2007 10:37 AM
voodoopug
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Our fearless leader being interviewed by Philippe P. from the Pompidou Center for the Paris Rolling Stones exhibition.

(Now that he's a celebrity, will he still take our calls? LOL)

this is the stuff legends are made of!

22nd August 2007 10:46 AM
steel driving hammer You guys are the greatest.

22nd August 2007 10:47 AM
voodoopug
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
You guys are the greatest.

joey sends his regards!
22nd August 2007 10:58 AM
steel driving hammer I want to know if Maul PcCartney was there, if not why?

Print that in the Daily Sun or Mirror!

-

What do you call a dog with wings?

Linda McCartney.

22nd August 2007 12:01 PM
Stray Cat UK Just got back from sleepy London town.

Great to see everyone again, if all too briefly !
The show was amazing.Keith was as good as ever.I don't remember a bum note all night.

Highlights for me:
OUR SEATS - A3 6TH ROW !

Rocks off - ragged,but glorious
Let it bleed
Beast of burden - a favuorite and beautifully played (I wept -again !)
CYHMK - just 'cause flairville got his wish !
YGTS - sang with real feeling from KR

The B stage was something else! We decided to make a dash for it as Keith finished his set and finished up directly in the centre. Watching them come towards us during IORR was incredible.When the stage lowered into position and Mick announced Respectable we went fu*king nuts !Plexiglass guitars where out for Satisfaction and there's Keith not 10 ft away playing THAT riff - it dosen't get any better !

Can't honestly remember Sympathy ,JJF was just LOUD and pounding

Keith even nailed BS (that's 2 in a row)

I thought I'd seen my best shows on the Licks tour,but they were as good as ever last night.

Sad I can't make the other gigs ,due to family holiday,but if that was my last show it was a brilliant way to say goodbye (and on my birthday too).

hope everyone has a blast at the remaining shows. Look forward to the reports !

special thanks to flairville for the amazing seats.

sc uk.

PS - NO body searches for cameras and security was relaxed about taking pictures

22nd August 2007 12:21 PM
Stray Cat UK forgot to say,we saw Leanne Wood ,Mortisha Adams Lren and Micheal fu*king Colh ! I resisted attacking him,but only just !
22nd August 2007 12:44 PM
danielharris627 Fucking awesome gig!!!
I was in block 103, row M seat 106. Great view! Unforunately I didn't get many pictures, got a lot of videos though! I ran down to the front row of the block when they came to the B stage, was great to see them up close again like last year!(well I was a bit closer last year...) But wow, really great!
I really hope this isn't my last, it's a shame that I'm not going on Thursday or Sunday but oh well!
Can anyone tell me what the backdrop was at the start?

And, I am looking for a new digital camera, mine doesnt serve me well for gigs, zoomwise and when I take a picture it is either blurred or comes out dark. The guy next to me a great digital camera, the zoom when he did a video was amazing! So can anyone help?
22nd August 2007 01:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
forgot to say,we saw Leanne Wood ,Mortisha Adams Lren and Micheal fu*king Colh ! I resisted attacking him,but only just !

did you see Jacob Cohl??
22nd August 2007 01:42 PM
Stray Cat UK Don't know what he looks like.
22nd August 2007 02:30 PM
egon
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Right, first things first. The Pilot Inn. It should’ve been easy to find, but this idiot exited out of the tube station and walked in completely the wrong direction. It took me a good half an hour to get there! The pub itself is excellent though. Good beers and a great atmosphere. The beer garden is really nice. It’s a shame the weather wasn’t a little better when more could’ve appreciated it.

It was an absolute joy to meet up with everyone again

Now, the venue. The O2 is huge and as I walked into the arena I really did fear my seat would be a complete letdown. It wasn’t. I wasn’t right at the back as initially feared and no way would I class it as a ‘nosebleed’ view. Everything was very clear and I didn’t feel detached from the action. The acoustics were wonderful, probably the best I’ve come across without being centre stage. I couldn’t believe I could hear every note from the b-stage!

The Stones were in fine form. Focused, energetic and clearly thrilled to be back in London. Keith performance was one of consistency and I don’t mean consistently bad! It was a good night for him. It must’ve been because I was there.

Really looking forward to Sunday. I will definitely drink MORE though. My head is NOT HURTING AT ALL as I type this.

Until Sunday then!

Btw, Keith ignored the warnings and smoked on stage. What a Surprise!!! I behaved myself.

[Edited by Honky Tonk Man]

With warmest regards,
Egon.
correcting internet posts since 1734.
22nd August 2007 02:36 PM
danielharris627
quote:

PS - NO body searches for cameras and security was relaxed about taking pictures

Haha not quite, there was the searches then the metal detector scanning, but the woman said cameras were fine. So then after I'd gone up the escalator people were taking pictures so I thought I'd join in on the fun. Until one bastard of a security guard told me to come with him, after a row with him and other guards, I was told I would have my camera confiscated and if I didn't give it I would be kicked out! Pfft! I explained that I had to leave rihgt after the show and would miss my train if I had to collect my camera(I stayed overnight, just said I had to go right after to make it look better) But they didn't care. And I said that I got past the other security with it, and even the other security were sticking up for me. So when the guard turned his back on me to try and take someone elses camera, I ran for it! Haha Ok I shouldn't have really, but there was no way I was handing my camera over after being told I could have it, and loads of others had cameras. While I was running up the escalator the guard caught up with me at the side on the steps! I was in real trouble, he said he was going to kick me out, and I argued further and then after snatching my bag with tshirt( I dont know why he took it?) and camera off me to look at, he finally gave in and let me have it!
Woopsie...didn't mean to drag on.

But other than those idiot security, it was a perfect night!
22nd August 2007 02:38 PM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
From thisislondon.co.uk:

Rolling Stones rock O2 by lighting up on stage
By Amar Singh, Evening Standard 22.08.07

What a drag: Ronnie Wood keeps puffing

Spark me up: Keith Richards defiantly flouts the ban during last night's gig

Bosses of the O2 arena face a fine of several thousand pounds today after the Rolling Stones smoked cigarettes on stage.

Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood drew cheers from the 20,000-strong crowd as they openly flouted the ban during last night's gig and forced frantic stewards to warn onlookers that they would be thrown out if they followed the guitarists' example.

One member of the audience said: "It was a great rock'n'roll moment. Keith looked around nonchalantly, lit up a fag and had it dangling from his mouth as he played a solo. He didn't seem to care and smoked the fag for at least five minutes. People around me started saying, 'Well if he can do it, why can't we?' But the stewards warned them they would be turfed out."

Greenwich Council was today planning to make an example of the venue's owners AEG and show them that performers are not above the law. A council spokesman said: "We will be reminding the O2 of their obligations to enforce the smoking legislation."

The fine for a venue that allows the ban to be flouted is £2,500.

A spokesman from anti-smoking group Ash said: "Unless Keith Richards is going to claim that smoking is an integral part of his performance, he has no defence."

Last night's 2-and-a-half-hour sell-out gig was the first night of the UK leg of the Rolling Stones' A Bigger Bang tour.

O2 bosses are going to ask the band today to curb their rebellious streak for two more gigs planned at the arena for Thursday and Sunday.

It is not the first time that Richards, the flamboyant 63-year-old guitarist, has flouted the smoking ban.

During a gig in Scotland's Hampden Park last year he lit up repeatedly and flicked butts into the crowd but was not fined by Glasgow Council.

A spokeswoman for the O2 said today: "A band member appeared to have a cigarette on stage. We're sure it was an oversight and are grateful for the co-operation."

Link: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/article-23409362-details/article.do

Way to go boys!
22nd August 2007 02:58 PM
Dan Famous rock photographer on yesterdays Rolling Stones Show:

Went to see The Rolling Stones with my mates Wilf Wright and Barry Drinkwater at the O2 Arena. I wasn't really in the mood for rock and roll, which was a good thing as they were as far removed from rock and roll as possible. They were dire - words fail me... Mick Jagger tried hard and worked the stage but the sound was terrible, the lights production were a cross between an MTV video and a Las Vegas revue. There was no camaraderie on stage, it was lifeless. A bit like an old folks fashion show - there seemed to be more costume changes than in a Madonna concert... The best song was James Brown's I'll Go Crazy, they butchered their own songs. It reminded me of a pub singalong on New Years Eve, dreadful. And the crowd was like being stuck with 22,000 bank managers on a night out. It was fucking awful.

Barry and I looked at the t-shirts - even they were dull with no imagination, mostly of the tongue logo with some poor canvas prints of the albums covers for extortionate prices. The Stones like to fleece you - "I Know It's Only Rock'n'roll but We'll Fleece You..."

Saw Luke "Lucifer" Morley with his harem of women, he thought the sound was crap as well. My friend Gordon was there. All he said was 'Rock is dead, oh my god', and he loves the Stones.

I liked the venue - very easy to find everything and the staff were nice and helpful.

www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diar...t-2007.php
22nd August 2007 03:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
Famous rock photographer on yesterdays Rolling Stones Show:

Went to see The Rolling Stones with my mates Wilf Wright and Barry Drinkwater at the O2 Arena. I wasn't really in the mood for rock and roll, which was a good thing as they were as far removed from rock and roll as possible. They were dire - words fail me... Mick Jagger tried hard and worked the stage but the sound was terrible, the lights production were a cross between an MTV video and a Las Vegas revue. There was no camaraderie on stage, it was lifeless. A bit like an old folks fashion show - there seemed to be more costume changes than in a Madonna concert... The best song was James Brown's I'll Go Crazy, they butchered their own songs. It reminded me of a pub singalong on New Years Eve, dreadful. And the crowd was like being stuck with 22,000 bank managers on a night out. It was fucking awful.

Barry and I looked at the t-shirts - even they were dull with no imagination, mostly of the tongue logo with some poor canvas prints of the albums covers for extortionate prices. The Stones like to fleece you - "I Know It's Only Rock'n'roll but We'll Fleece You..."

Saw Luke "Lucifer" Morley with his harem of women, he thought the sound was crap as well. My friend Gordon was there. All he said was 'Rock is dead, oh my god', and he loves the Stones.

I liked the venue - very easy to find everything and the staff were nice and helpful.

www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diar...t-2007.php

this completely contradicts the reports of "Best Stones Ever". They must not be true fans!!!! Thankfully the bad press will mean nothing as the last two shows sold well and this will not affect gross.
22nd August 2007 03:09 PM
Dan
quote:
this completely contradicts the reports of "Best Stones Ever". They must not be true fans!!!! Thankfully the bad press will mean nothing as the last two shows sold well and this will not affect gross.

Strange enough, you predicted this response in your much derided posts in the other thread.
22nd August 2007 03:12 PM
glencar
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
Fucking awesome gig!!!
I was in block 103, row M seat 106. Great view! Unforunately I didn't get many pictures, got a lot of videos though! I ran down to the front row of the block when they came to the B stage, was great to see them up close again like last year!(well I was a bit closer last year...) But wow, really great!
I really hope this isn't my last, it's a shame that I'm not going on Thursday or Sunday but oh well!
Can anyone tell me what the backdrop was at the start?

And, I am looking for a new digital camera, mine doesnt serve me well for gigs, zoomwise and when I take a picture it is either blurred or comes out dark. The guy next to me a great digital camera, the zoom when he did a video was amazing! So can anyone help?

I just bought a Canon Pro Shot A640 for $350. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the memory chip was way too small & I could only take a dozen pix or so. Still, the zoom is fantastic & I got one terrific pic of K & R; some others were pretty good.
22nd August 2007 03:13 PM
glencar I believe Ross Halfin took the photos in the current MOJO Stones edition. Curious if that blog is for real.
22nd August 2007 03:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

Strange enough, you predicted this response in your much derided posts in the other thread.

I take more of a beating here than most, but in the end, stand firm on my opinions. Are your legs still sore from the walk? It has been far to rainy to walk much outside in Chicago lately (and the dreadful cubs are in a pennant race!)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)