ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: mick and keithinterview Return to archive
09-17-02 06:07 PM
frankh Interesting interviews from Fortune Magazine at www.cnn.com
09-17-02 06:47 PM
CS I posted the news on Sunday, then yesterday it was posted by Frank and now we have it again LOL

http://novogate.com/board/968/115836-1.html
and
http://novogate.com/board/968/115846-1.html

The full article will feature in the next Fortune issue

[Edited by CS]
09-17-02 07:02 PM
frankh thanks cs. i've been seeing them since 78. Huge fan in NJ. New to the site. There are lots of attachments to the cnn site. I was very impressed with their intelligence when it comes to money. I guess though when it's your money, you get smart fast! Enjoy the tour.
09-17-02 07:04 PM
frankh whoops, sorry. i see you covered everything. long time stones fan, internet novice
09-17-02 07:10 PM
CS No problem Frank, it was very nice from you the way you replied, in fact now that I see my post it sounds like "I posted first" and it was not my intention LOL

As I said welcome aboard Frank!!! You're in one of the best if not the best forum