ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ANYBODY SEEN PORTER OR SLEEPYDUPREE Return to archive
09-17-02 03:18 PM
bedspringsonic Hi everybody , i can't live without any sounds from orpheum!or aragon ! yu made us salivate like pavlov's dogs yu know ! please porter don't stop!! send it to us
anybody seen the password.............
CYA
CAN'T GET ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
09-17-02 04:50 PM
stonesmik He is on the road until Wednesday and I don't know if he'll open his server again.

Problem was, some people went berserk in the upload area, deleting files, them assholes. I would also close my server, but immediately.
09-17-02 05:51 PM
sonicrock i don t think that s cool if he does that,if theres an asshole find him and that it, hey poter hey porter be cool be nice we kind of beggggin......