ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Remasters Return to archive
09-17-02 02:07 PM
winter Just got back from Newbury Comics (which is a pretty big chain record store in the Beantown area - by the far the best in terms of pricing), and 5 of the remasters were in their top 50 in terms of sales with Beggar's and Hot Rocks somewhere in the 20s (could actually be 6 or 7, because the slots for a couple were empty and Let It Bleed was not up there). I thought that was pretty good for remasters.

Anyone know how well these are selling generally? I bought the whole collection the first week of release- IMO, the quality is great,

winter
09-17-02 04:09 PM
Lazy Bones How do they compare to the Mickboy remasters?
09-17-02 04:27 PM
winter Haven't heard the Mickboy remasters. Anyone else have any thoughts?
09-17-02 07:45 PM
CousinCocaine I would really like to know whether anybody has heard the stuff on SA! And what do you get to hear with this new system ?