ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Philly FUC Return to archive
09-17-02 12:38 PM
TomL Are all you crazy bastards ready to rock? His holy nanky and myself will see you there, if we can see at that point. Look for the cheech and chong mobile coming up 95. Look forward to seeing some old mates at Giants also...............................................................Every Where I hear the sound......If You Can't Rock Me Somebody Will......I Know it's only.....Don't Stop.....You can't say yes you can't say no.....Stray Cat Blues.....and treat you unkind.....Well the girl, you know what kinda eyes she got.....Loving Cup.....My brains been splatered.....ya know I'm back in LA.....the sunshine bores the daylights out of me.....sixes and sevens and nines.....drive myself right over the wall.....I need a love to keep me.....Before they make me.....how bout your neighbors.....ya'll got cocaine eyes.....Well I met a .....I can't get no.....had to put up some kinda fight....i was a butcher cutting up meat.....just around midnight.....well ya heard about the Boston, hunny it's not one of those things.....I was round when.....well lets drink
09-17-02 12:52 PM
nankerphelge Fuckin' A bubba! Okay Chicago -- you had yer turn -- time now for a 3-week East Coast extrava-fucking-ganza! And they better play Hand of Fate this time -- been waiting too fucking long to hear that one!
09-17-02 01:09 PM
TomL FUC, Giants and Fed-Ex. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the Fuck whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. My balls are getting that click clack feeling again. Get these fucking rock N rollers started Nanky.
[Edited by TomL]
[Edited by TomL]
09-17-02 01:11 PM
nankerphelge Whoa big fella -- you gonna have to sit on the roof!
09-17-02 01:12 PM
TomL As you see I have edited the post, fucker came out wrong in my excitement.
09-17-02 01:37 PM
luxury1 The Cheech and Chong Mobile?? Sounds more like the Homos R Us Fuck Truck
09-17-02 01:44 PM
TomL Eat Shit asshole. Simple mistake. Is that to the point enough.
09-17-02 01:51 PM
nankerphelge Okay - you can ride in the car now Tom .. but your hands have to be thru the sun roof at all times!!! LOL!

09-17-02 01:54 PM
TomL Beer in one hand and a left handed smoke in the other, nothing to worry about. You know this lux 1?
09-17-02 01:55 PM
nankerphelge Oh yeah -- she called me a homo at Sully's -- I had to bring the wife to reassert mah manhood!!
09-17-02 01:58 PM
TomL Not a female, male wantabe eh. Sully's in Chanitlly, local girl.
[Edited by TomL]
09-17-02 02:01 PM
nankerphelge No, Sully's in Boston!