ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Would the tour go on if Us attacks Iraq?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-17-02 11:10 AM
jb We Americans are gluttons...70% of us are overweight pigs!!! We love fatty-high saturated fat content foods and most of us die from congestive heart disease or cancer...
[Edited by jb]
09-17-02 11:11 AM
KeepRigid After seeing this thread's title...

Hey, remember all those 'fans' who were constantly bitching because the Stones weren't going to start the tour in Fall 2001?
09-17-02 11:14 AM
jb Keeprigid, please explain the P. Diddy avatar. Are you one of the few african-american Stone's fans? Did you like P. Diddy's remake of "Every Breath You take" in honor of the Notorious Big performed several years ago on the MTV video awards with Sting and Faith Evans? Do you have a retreat in the Hamptons? Do you like J. LO's Ass? Keepin it real -JB
09-17-02 11:16 AM
Moonisup
quote:
KeepRigid wrote:
After seeing this thread's title...

Hey, remember all those 'fans' who were constantly bitching because the Stones weren't going to start the tour in Fall 2001?

Well I wasn't, we got 3 stones related albums that year, that is a very good score, I knew they wouldn't tour, because mick was doing his solo thing and after the past 3 solo albums of mick they went touring the next year!!

rik
09-17-02 11:19 AM
Joey " Joey, Papa Joe is back!!! Space for the Papa!!! Hurricanes #1....dolphins #1...Marlins #4... "

Speak for yourself my brother .................

I have been JoePa'd enough this weekend .

" Remembering distant memories Ronnie "

H. R. Fuffin Joe

09-17-02 11:22 AM
jb Joe took a page from the Hurricanes, added some quicness, and threw the fucking ball!!! Nebraska looked like Mick Taylor looked after receiving no credits on Sticky Fingers!
09-17-02 11:42 AM
Joey " Nebraska looked like Mick Taylor looked after receiving no credits on Sticky Fingers! "

You make Joey giggle !

I have my eye on you this week Josh -- Well , at least until I leave for Denver on Thursday morning to see " The TWO " .

YES !!!!!

09-17-02 01:43 PM
jaggedstone Nuke their ass...Take their gas!
09-17-02 10:26 PM
Fiji Joe Well, you can bet your sweet ass the Baghdad show will be off.
Page: 1 2