ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: KROQ's Inland Invasion/WHERE'S MY BUDDY??? (NSC)!!! :D Return to archive
09-17-02 02:36 AM
MarthaMyDear I'm a friggin' rock lobster with no friggin' voice (after screaming throughout the Pistols' set)!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY!!! I'm trying to find my buddy, but I can't remember his screen name (it's not in the old posts, etc.)!!! I have a black, size Large Inland Invasion t-shirt for you (just flow me the postage, ok.???) and the Large runs pretty large, but it will shrink, so...

Anyways, let me know if you want it and I'll Private Message you about the show, etc., and I'll talk to you soon!!! Anyways, MORE SOON!!!

P.S. (John Lydon said that PIL will be playing soon, so I'll keep you informed of that, if you want!!! Anyways, MORE SOON!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-17-02 07:59 AM
Rescued Thanks Martha My Dear, Hope you had a great time! Can't wait to read reviews from Inland Invasion and Aragon.
09-17-02 09:05 AM
Dan I had an offer for a free ticket but it was my first day off in about 20 days and I didnt want to spend it all out in the sun. Glad you had a good time.
09-17-02 09:37 PM
MarthaMyDear Rescued, I just sent you a Private Message and thank you, Dan!!! My voice is basically back to normal and now I just have to work on the sun burn!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Now, onto the STONES and the friggin' JOY that is gonna bring!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! lol................... :P ROCK ON AND TAKE CARE!!! THANKS!!! I had a very great time and can't wait to see PIL the next time they play, which John Lydon said would be soon, etc. (HINT!!! HINT!!! If you want to go and see them, etc.!!! )!!! Anyways, thank you again and take care!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***