ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Philadelphia Special Return to archive
09-16-02 07:15 PM
Nasty Habits Wish me luck brothers and sisters - in a big ol' airplane does this hillbilly North Cairlina mountain boy from Missouri go tomorrow to spend a week in Philadelphia with those bad boys of the rock and roll music.

Looking forward to meeting those I can -- and I plan on having a knife fight with that "other" nastyhabits from Stonesdoug's board for exclusive rights to the name.

Two nasties in the Tower theater at the same time? I don't even know if that's legal.

WOO!

Take me to the airport and put me on a plane!

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
09-16-02 08:58 PM
parmeda Have a great time Nasty!
(and, a safe trip..)

...been there, done this already just last week and let me tell ya, put your seatbelt on! The Stones will knock you right outta your skin.

Come back home with some great stories...we'll be waiting!

Pam
09-16-02 09:14 PM
Maxlugar God speed the only Nasty Habits that I want to know.

Sweet and Dandy my pal!

Give us a review!

Maxy!

09-16-02 09:18 PM
nankerphelge Hey Nasty -- maybe we'll run into each other at Foist Union!! I'll be the stoned guy with the tongue T-shirt!
09-16-02 09:28 PM
Maxlugar Oh you gotta look for Nasty, Nanky!!

This is one cool dude. I wish he was coming to NYC.

Some day you should come over and light up a spliff with me and listen to the hoards of Reggae this guy sent me.

I'm still digesting it months later.

Cream o' the crop that Nasty.

Hey Nasty, I got a Marley from Japan '80 that is wonderfull if you want a copy.

Maxy
09-16-02 09:52 PM
Martha Have a great time Nasty, (and a safe trip to and from)!

Look forward to hearing all about it right here...the only place to be, besides at a Stones gig!
09-17-02 02:47 PM
jb Philly is a horrible stones town..3 shows and not one sell out.
09-17-02 03:04 PM
Mikey Yea, I heard the Tower is not sold out and tix still remain.
Damn JB, I usually defend and like you, but get over your Philly beating. It will allow you to avoid the heart attack you are setting yourself up for and quite possibly crash your beautiful S-series Benz.
I mean, the same thing happened to me at a Redskin/Eagle game 5 years ago. We Eagle fans (brother and father) were sitting together while the whole time being brutally rebuked by Redskin fans. I ended up with beer all over me and a few scuffles. But I don't hate Skin fans. Its the mentality of stadium and the game, whether we like it or not.
Like Mick at Altamont, "c'mon people let's just chill and relax and get into a groove....c'mon people, we can do it."

Mikey
09-17-02 03:06 PM
jb Are the tickets to the Tower still available on TM?