ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pic of Jade Jagger at Matthew Williamson's party last Saturday (NSC) Return to archive
09-16-02 05:54 PM
Sue
Matthew Williamson and Jade Jagger at his party on Saturday night
Photographed by Nicole Frankel

WILLIAMSON WON'T LEAVE LONDON

MATTHEW WILLIAMSON may have opted to show his latest two collections in New York, but he certainly won't be moving his business there permanently - if his mother has anything to do with it. "I wouldn't let him even if he wanted to," Maureen Williamson told us at the party Matthew chose to host in Whiteleys shopping centre on Saturday night. "That's the idea of having this party this week. Matthew wanted to say 'I'm still here, I love you, London, don't worry I'm not leaving you.' Showing in New York is part of the business strategy, but it is very much a British business." To a backdrop of Rankin photographs of Williamson's muses, including Kelis and Jade Jagger, who arrived with him, the bash was one of London Fashion Week's glitziest. Models (Erin O'Connor), designers (Sara Berman, Toby Mott) and fashion folk (Suzy Menkes and Alexandra Shulman, wearing Juicy Couture) drank multi-coloured shots and nibbled sushi before being tempted onto the dancefloor by the sounds of Dolly Parton and Neil Diamond. (September 16 2002, AM)

09-16-02 06:27 PM
Maxlugar Jade Jagger is great.

I really love her.

Maxy.
09-16-02 06:45 PM
Riffhard She is so beautiful!Look at those gams!She is gamalicious!Her legs go right up and make a nice little ass of themselves!

Fuck Yup!Gamma,Gamma,Hey!!!!!

Riffhard
09-16-02 07:12 PM
Sue More here http://novogate.com/board/968/115614-1.html
09-16-02 07:18 PM
Sue One more

Five years is barely long enough to get past making the coffee in the corporate world, but in the world of fashion, it is a lifetime. It is long enough for British designer Matthew Williamson to become a fashion veteran and to mark a half-decade in the business for a retrospective exhibition coinciding with London Fashion Week. Williamson achieved instant fame in 1997 by casually calling in models Kate Moss (L) and Jade Jagger, shown during his tiny debut collection which was avidly fallen upon by delighted fashion editors. Photo by Paul Hackett/Reuters

09-16-02 08:23 PM
Pants Make the Man Jade get's more beautiful and elegant every time I see her.
09-18-02 12:34 AM
Sue Now Leah back to the catwalk

Model Leah Wood, wears a creation by designer Betty Jackson on the catwalk at the Duke of York's Headquarters in London as part of London Fashion Week, Saturday, Sept. 14, 2002. (AP Photo/PA, Andy Butterton)
09-18-02 01:42 AM
~AzQb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Jade Jagger is great.

I really love her.

Maxy.

...she's sooooooooo gorgeous it's truly scary ; )

Mick makes gorgeous babies ~!
"everytime"
LOL~