ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pre Roseland Party Return to archive
09-16-02 01:44 PM
keefnmick Where are people meeting before the Roseland Show? I think you can pick up you braclet the day before so you don't have to deal with that on the night of the show.
09-16-02 02:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm gonna party in line. I wanna get in the very front.
09-16-02 05:50 PM
Saint Sway I will not be partying prior to the Roseland show

In fact, I will not be consuming ANY liquids for 72 hours prior to the show for fear of having to go to the bathroom during the concert and loose my spot up front
09-16-02 05:58 PM
mario Stonesalot, what the earliest one can qeue? Please let know. M.
09-16-02 07:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot You may line up for entry exactly 30 seconds after sirmoonie & I.

09-16-02 09:57 PM
Martha mario...

what in the hell is your avatar a picutre of??

..I can't make it out even with the old magnifying glass helper outter.

So help me out!
09-16-02 10:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Martha wrote:
mario...

what in the hell is your avatar a picutre of??

..I can't make it out even with the old magnifying glass helper outter.

So help me out!

Instead of the magnifying glass helper just copy the image location and this is it

09-17-02 07:27 PM
mario Ey there Martha. It's from Gilette. By the way Voodoo, whatever happened to the mag from Argentina; seems your going to Roseland, if you bring any with, pleaseee save this man one. Tried keeping in touch with the guy down there, no luck.

Take care, Mario