ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ETS Tickets Return to archive
09-16-02 11:33 AM
mario Allo. I bought MSG and Giants' thru ETS (which supposedly include transportation,) has anyone else purchased theirs thru them too? Please let me know, as I'm travelling thousands of miles and still no tickets. Got some vouvhers delivered to a friend in NY, she was told to wait, you know the usual! Please help!
Cheers, Mario.
09-16-02 04:55 PM
Stones Fan, Gar Say the Stones at Comiskey through ETS. They said tickets were in the top 50%, price and location wise. We wre presented our tickets at the pre concert party. No one knew where the hell they were sitting until we matched our tickets to our seats. Needless to say, people were freaked out. And our seats? Well let's just say they were very good. We had Row one,seats one and two in section 146. With the stage in center field, we were 2 or 3 sections from the dugout on the 3rd base side. Had a great time and the Stones Rocked. Don't believe any of the negative reviews from the Comiskey show. Later!
09-16-02 05:40 PM
mario Thank you Stones Fan Gar, must remain hopeful, I will, just like you said it, freaked out alright.
M
09-16-02 11:20 PM
posada
quote:
Stones Fan, Gar wrote:
Had a great time and the Stones Rocked. Don't believe any of the negative reviews from the Comiskey show. Later!

Where did you see negative reviews at? The Sun Times has a great one, but I couldn't find anything in the Trib about the Comiskey show. I'm really curious where there was any negative reviews. The show was awesome!
09-16-02 11:27 PM
Martha I heard someone was blowing off negatively about that show on another message board...can't remember which one though, but that is probably where it's coming from . I believe whoever they are they are in the minority. I've only read great reviews from the press and from those in attendance.