ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have an extra for Giant's at face! Return to archive
09-14-02 09:17 AM
Sir Stonesalot Face value is $90.00 and with all the extortions that TicketBastard charges the total is $105.00.

And you get to sit with me!

And I'll burn you a copy of the show.

And I'll pay for postage.

The seats are in the third row of the upper level, near the stage. Should be a great place to take in the enormousness of the show. Good sight lines.

Use the private message function to contact me if you are interested.
09-14-02 05:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot I still have this ticket. Please don't make me post it on eBay!
09-14-02 11:50 PM
Soul Survivor Sir, looks like Ebay is the answer........
09-15-02 06:51 AM
crb69 I just recently posted my lower level single on e-bay for $90 and I got no bids in a whole week! Don't waste yer time unless you are willing to sell it for $60-80 @ the most. I still have mine available for section 120, row 15 if anyone's interested.
09-15-02 09:00 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh fuck.

This just ain't right.

Ya try to be a nice guy, and look what happens. Ya eat a $105.00 ticket.

It's just not right.
09-15-02 11:23 AM
glencar Well, Sir, I did look into getting someone to take my ticket & I would have bought your ticket but it didn't work out. I'll be stuck in the nosebleeds of Sec 327...
09-15-02 11:33 AM
Sir Stonesalot Gggggggggggnnnnnnnnnugh.

That's about the fourth time I've had someone say that they WERE gonna take the thing...but it didn't work out.

I have not given up hope yet.
09-15-02 02:12 PM
Zanck I may be inner-rested in that tick-et

Pm please and we will dis-cuss!

~i'm making bets that you get john wayne before he dies~

Zanck

09-16-02 11:53 AM
Sir Stonesalot You have a PM, Mr. Zanck.
09-16-02 05:56 PM
crb69 Still available: 1 ticket, lower level, section 120, row 15 @ $90. Please e-mail if interested in this Giants stadium ticket.