ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Forty Licks limited editon info in here. Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-16-02 11:52 AM
Boomhauer Hey Sir,

Next time, instead of going through all of the trouble to find wallpaper for your next room project, just paste the pages onto the wall.

lol
09-16-02 11:55 AM
Sir Stonesalot Can't, I only have 8' ceilings.
09-16-02 12:00 PM
Moonisup I think I can paste my whole house with the recent posts of Soulie 'the masterposter' worldleader in most posts in one month

The spanking dutchmen

rik
09-16-02 12:44 PM
1stonesfan
quote:
tumblingdice wrote:
1-800 985 7979 was the number I got off MTV commercial and ordered from

Thanks for the number. I just ordered it. But 3-5 weeks for delivery sounds a little unreasonable, no? What are they doing, burning these as they get the orders?!?
09-16-02 12:48 PM
tumblingdice I thought so too, but when I ordered 3 weeks would be almost 2 weeks before release date and 5 weeks would be a few days after so I gambled. Still waiting with just over 2 weeks down!!!
09-16-02 08:12 PM
KeepRigid The booklet is indeed 12', but it is so because of a typo.

It seems Ronnie himself did a rough sketch for the artwork on a napkin, complete with dimensions. Jagger was reportedly furious after viewing the final product, screaming at the band's manager that it was not his job to be "as confused as Ronnie."
09-16-02 08:49 PM
Flash77 HAHA. Jerry Hall isn't managing the band now is she? And can we expect to see them play any "At Ease Weekends" at the local air force base??
Page: 1 2