ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rolling stones knebworth 1976 dvd Return to archive
15th September 2006 02:09 PM
Boogie-Woogie hello@all,

is it possible to upload this dvd ?
i saw an exerpt and it was pretty good!
15th September 2006 02:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Boogie-Woogie wrote:
hello@all,

is it possible to upload this dvd ?
i saw an exerpt and it was pretty good!

I advise posting this on the "Bit Torrent thread" sticky'd at the top. Many of the regulars will show their teeth if free download requests get in the way of ridiculous political arguements and more importantly, discussions of the demise of the stones ability to sell tickets.

welcome to Rocks Off!
15th September 2006 02:27 PM
Boogie-Woogie ups, sorry,

i wanted to post it in the torrent threat, but somehing went wrong :-(
15th September 2006 02:41 PM
jb I too would like this DVD..Pug, can you send me it?
15th September 2006 03:19 PM
F505 I have the Knebworth double cd but the quality is lousy
15th September 2006 03:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I too would like this DVD..Pug, can you send me it?

yes
15th September 2006 05:00 PM
MRD8 I seeded the first DVD of the 2DVD Jointrip set Hot August Night on the tracker earlier this year...the DVD only features about ten songs from the show...as with many Jointrip 2DVD sets the second disc is completely useless but everybody wants you to upload it anyway...I'm not prepared to waste up to a week of my bandwidth uploading it again---sorry!
15th September 2006 05:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I seeded the first DVD of the 2DVD Jointrip set Hot August Night on the tracker earlier this year...the DVD only features about ten songs from the show...as with many Jointrip 2DVD sets the second disc is completely useless but everybody wants you to upload it anyway...I'm not prepared to waste up to a week of my bandwidth uploading it again---sorry!

very wise decision!
15th September 2006 05:04 PM
Boogie-Woogie the first disc would be pretty nice also ;-)

are there more essential stones dvds from that period besides ladies and gentleman, marquee 71,montreux 72 ?

how about the aux abbatroix show ?
15th September 2006 06:26 PM
MRD8 The Paris '76 show is also out there in excellent quality...the problem is its a 2DVD set when it should only be one! On disc one they try to sync to video to the audio from Love You Live...what I would call outfakes...I think there might be some sync errors on disc two also...not major though I don't think...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)