ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How come? Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th September 2006 12:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Beatles chicks screamed louder than Stones chicks?
15th September 2006 12:13 PM
Nellcote tighter briefs
15th September 2006 12:13 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Beatles chicks screamed louder than Stones chicks?

Beatles are the biggest cocksuckers ever..I am so glad they are gonme...I hate each member and wish that society would disgard this fucking oveerated boys band...they are nothing to the true Stones fan....
15th September 2006 12:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I have a theory.
15th September 2006 12:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:

Beatles are the biggest cocksuckers ever..I am so glad they are gonme...I hate each member and wish that society would disgard this fucking oveerated boys band...they are nothing to the true Stones fan....

You may hate the Beatles and thats fine. But chicks didn't. What? Are chicks stupid? (don't answer that ) I'll admit Stones chicks are a different breed. But I'd rather deal with a Stones chick any day of the week than a Macca chick, or an Eagles Chick, or even an Elvis chick.
15th September 2006 12:21 PM
WJ
quote:
jb wrote:

So JB, how do you feel about the Beatles?
15th September 2006 12:23 PM
jb
quote:
WJ wrote:

So JB, how do you feel about the Beatles?

It is truly the one thing I really can't stand...all the other stuff is a goof, but I really hate the Beatles...and I really hate them on a Stones message board. I hate Macca the most.
15th September 2006 12:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels > I hate Macca the most.<

You do. I do. But chicks love him. The "cute" Beatle and all that.
15th September 2006 12:34 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

But I'd rather deal with a Stones chick any day of the week than a Macca chick, or an Eagles Chick, or even an Elvis chick.

The ROCC thanks you!

15th September 2006 12:41 PM
Nellcote Macca will end up on Home Shopping Network, you saw it here 1st..
15th September 2006 12:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot Stones chicks didn't scream as loud because their mouths were full.

Duh.

15th September 2006 12:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Macca will be tied up in court for awhile. For some reason I've always been attracted to evil chicks. Not just immoral chicks like Madonna or Cher ....but evil chicks like Heather. It must be the challenge.

15th September 2006 12:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Anf if they happen to be evil and beautiful at the same time....well ....
15th September 2006 12:58 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

It is truly the one thing I really can't stand...all the other stuff is a goof, but I really hate the Beatles...and I really hate them on a Stones message board. I hate Macca the most.

Ladies and gentlemen I'd just like to point out that it's this particular high quality Beatles bash posting that JB has been gracing us with now for over a decade! Yes,it has been ten plus years since jb,formerly known as Josh Esq.,has been bestowing upon an increasingly unworthy Stones fan base. He has never once flip-fopped(see-John"We got us a winner,Ronnie!"Kerry). Josh has been straight and true in his outright hatered of the Fab Four,MopTops,Lads From Liverpool,Beatles. I take this moment to appluad his frim stand on this topic. One that he has never run from,and,in fact,has reason to be very proud of. Josh is the very definition of an A-Lister! Take notes kids.

Riffy
15th September 2006 12:59 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen I'd just like to point out that it's this particular high quality Beatles bash posting that JB has been gracing us with now for over a decade! Yes,it has been ten plus years since jb,formerly known as Josh Esq.,has been bestowing upon an increasingly unworthy Stones fan base. He has never once flip-fopped(see-John"We got us a winner,Ronnie!"Kerry). Josh has been straight and true in his outright hatered of the Fab Four,MopTops,Lads From Liverpool,Beatles. I take this moment to appluad his frim stand on this topic. One that he has never run from,and,in fact,has reason to be very proud of. Josh is the very definition of an A-Lister! Take notes kids.

Riffy

We should have spent more time together at Giants/Stouts...we are popular men and people demanded our attention.
15th September 2006 01:02 PM
nankerphelge I will vouch for jb.

When he first started posting his particular brand of humour, not a whole lot of people understood him. We thought he was truly an "asshole lawyer"

I personally figured out who he was (due to my superior sleuthing skills) and contacted him -- much to his surprise -- as he thought his anonymity was safe!!

He assured me that all of it was an act

EXCEPT

for his hatred of the Beatles!

I agree, by the way -- Beatles are HIGHLY overrated.
15th September 2006 01:07 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I will vouch for jb.

When he first started posting his particular brand of humour, not a whole lot of people understood him. We thought he was truly an "asshole lawyer"

I personally figured out who he was (due to my superior sleuthing skills) and contacted him -- much to his surprise -- as he thought his anonymity was safe!!

He assured me that all of it was an act

EXCEPT

for his hatred of the Beatles!

I agree, by the way -- Beatles are HIGHLY overrated.

I was nervous when I got the message
15th September 2006 02:27 PM
Prodigal Son jb is a brilliant character destined to go down in Americana. Standing with the likes of the Marx Bros., Homer Simpson, Rodney Dangerfield, etc. in a long list of heroic comedy figures ready to provoke and initiate thoughts and laughter. His act has been an institution drawing crowds everywhere he posts and who knows what material he'll come up with next... besides the Beatles hating, he doesn't have to come up with that cause it's in his blood. Macca and Ringo would need extra security if jb ever acquired a ski mask outfit and a flamethrower/assault weapon.
15th September 2006 02:30 PM
jb
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
jb is a brilliant character destined to go down in Americana. Standing with the likes of the Marx Bros., Homer Simpson, Rodney Dangerfield, etc. in a long list of heroic comedy figures ready to provoke and initiate thoughts and laughter. His act has been an institution drawing crowds everywhere he posts and who knows what material he'll come up with next... besides the Beatles hating, he doesn't have to come up with that cause it's in his blood. Macca and Ringo would need extra security if jb ever acquired a ski mask outfit and a flamethrower/assault weapon.

Thank you for the kind words...the ironic thing is that had I not been fucking around one day at work, I would never have discovered the boards!!! It started out as a goof, and my life has been consumed with it for over 10 yrs...I am sure I have cost myself at least a million bucks in wasted time...but it's been well worth it!!!
15th September 2006 02:35 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

We should have spent more time together at Giants/Stouts...we are popular men and people demanded our attention.

We always have AC. If I can manage to get the night off of work.

Riffy
15th September 2006 02:39 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

We always have AC. If I can manage to get the night off of work.

Riffy

I am looking forward to this...please advise me what hotel to select.
15th September 2006 02:42 PM
WJ
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Geez, why don't you two get a room already!
15th September 2006 02:42 PM
WJ
quote:
jb wrote:

I am looking forward to this...please advise me what hotel to select.

Nevermind
15th September 2006 02:43 PM
jb
quote:
WJ wrote:

Geez, why don't you two get a room already!

Unecessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are heterosexual men !!!
15th September 2006 02:44 PM
Egbert
quote:
WJ wrote:
Nevermind

LMAO!
15th September 2006 02:53 PM
jb
quote:
Egbert wrote:

LMAO!

Neither one of you shall be greeted.
15th September 2006 02:54 PM
WJ
quote:
jb wrote:

Neither one of you shall be greeted.

I am wounded beyond repair.

Please reconsider.
15th September 2006 03:02 PM
jb
quote:
WJ wrote:

I am wounded beyond repair.

Please reconsider.

23 posts ......sorry, I don't greet "newbies".,
15th September 2006 03:06 PM
F505
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Stones chicks didn't scream as loud because their mouths were full.

Duh.

What do you mean? Do you suggest Brian Jones and Bill Wyman have got anything to do with this? That's really pervert man!
15th September 2006 03:09 PM
WJ
quote:
jb wrote:

23 posts ......sorry, I don't greet "newbies".,

How many posts will it take before you'll deem me worthy of a greeting? Hostility causes hair loss ya know.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)