ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie in pix, part 2 : Scary Ronnie Return to archive
15th September 2006 07:45 AM
Jeep Last week in London.
At Ronnie Wood's Gallery "Scream" with Sebastian Kruger, artist and friend :

15th September 2006 09:38 AM
gimmekeef I'd love the sketch of Keith over Ronnies left shoulder on the last pic...Ronnies lookin good..seems happy!
15th September 2006 09:39 AM
gimmekeef Now the one to his right...of Bono with those blue glasses.....ya can have that one.........
15th September 2006 10:07 AM
Jeep
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I'd love the sketch of Keith over Ronnies left shoulder on the last pic...Ronnies lookin good..seems happy!

15th September 2006 10:10 AM
gimmekeef Jeep...thanks as always...you the man!
15th September 2006 10:17 AM
Jeep
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Now the one to his right...of Bono with those blue glasses.....ya can have that one.........

Once when Krüger visited Wood at his home and art studio, they got to playing with some sunglasses and put them on Wood’s dog Chanel. They thought Chanel probably would shake them off right away. Instead the dog got into it, kept the glasses on and even wouldn’t let them take them off later. The episode turned into a late night photo session and eventually ended up as a Krüger painting entitled Chanel.

[Edited by Jeep]
15th September 2006 10:19 AM
gimmekeef The dogs nose looks a face....the ways its painted
15th September 2006 10:38 AM
Saint Sway I consider myself a decent painter. I mostly only paint portraits of the Stones. My style is very similiar to Ronnie's (but I think I'm better ; ) )

but Kruger is insane. His Keith portraits are out of this world. The guy is so good its scary.

going to his show opening in 2 weeks... cant wait
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)