ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Get out on the highway....For SS & JB... Return to archive
14th September 2006 08:14 PM
Nellcote 11-Sep-06THE STEVEN TYLER SIGNATURE SERIES
BRUCE ROSSMEYER & STEVEN TYLER UNVEIL
“THE STEVEN TYLER SIGNATURE SERIES”
10 LIMITED EDITION CUSTOM MOTORCYCLES
Rock Star of the Music World & Rock Star of the Motorcycle World Collaborate

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2006
“DESTINATION DAYTONA”
DAYTONA, FL (August 11, 2006) — Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and Bruce Rossmeyer, CEO of 13 Harley-Davidson® locations, including the World’s Largest Harley-Davidson® dealership located at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Destination Daytona, along with guidance of Rossmeyer’s personal custom motorcycle designer, Tim Gabel, have teamed up to design and produce “The Steven Tyler Signature Series,” a one-of-a-kind collection of Steven Tyler-inspired, custom designed motorcycles.
Limited to ten unique, custom motorcycles, the exclusive Steven Tyler Signature Series is designed to capture and exemplify Tyler’s love for motorcycling and his unique, artistic flair. The series, manufactured by Hellbound Steel Motorcycles with Tyler’s personal style in mind, will feature several firsts in the custom motorcycle industry, including a specially designed logo and Steven Tyler signature components. The collection will also showcase a powerful, baritone-producing, Harley-Davidson® 1690cc Twim Cam 103® engine which screams louder than Tyler himself and other top quality components. The bikes will be individually serial numbered 1-10 and be NADA listed.
Each motorcycle of the Steven Tyler Signature Series will retail at $80,000.00 and includes a private reception for the motorcycle buyers with both Rossmeyer and Tyler, including round trip air to Daytona Beach, FL during the 2007 Bike Week for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Available on a first come - first serve basis, The Steven Tyler Signature Series will only be available at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson located at Destination Daytona. With only 10 produced for sale, six remain available for purchase. To inquire about purchasing one of these once-produced custom motorcycles, contact Shelly Rossmeyer Pepe at 1-866-642-3464 or log-on to www.BruceRossmeyer.com / click on “The Steven Tyler Signature Series” link.
Bruce Rossmeyer currently owns thirteen Harley-Davidson locations, including the famed Ft. Lauderdale and Daytona Beach locations and the new World’s Largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Ormond Beach. At the Harley-Davidson dealerships, owned by Bruce Rossmeyer, the dealers are the lifelines to the customers. Employees at the stores provide clients with the knowledge, service and information necessary to get riders on the road. Bruce Rossmeyer’s World’s Largest Harley-Davidson dealership is located at 1637 North U.S. Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174. For more information, please call (386) 671-7100 or visit www.BruceRossmeyer.com.

14th September 2006 08:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't ride motorcycles.

And if I did...I sure as shit wouldn't ride something as retarded and queer as a "Steven Tyler" bike.

I have class and taste dude. I'll have nothing to do with a low rent assclown like Ol' Blubber Lips.

Now quit wasting my time, and go listen to some more faggy power ballads. Or why don't you call up your boyfriend Tyler and have him show you how he honks on bobo....

(wink)
14th September 2006 08:33 PM
Nellcote Your comments are to die for.
You know I enjoy a good runaround as much as the next soul.
BTW, do not EVER think Penn State will
ever have a chance vs. a Charlie Weiss coached team...you know the pedigree from whence he came...see Jacksonville 2005...
15th September 2006 08:49 AM
Sir Stonesalot Feel free to use any of my comments. I'm fine with having my stuff used by others.

What can I say...I'm a giver.

Man, did State get jacked up or what? That Brady Quinn guy was on his game. I have no idea why PSU didn't blitz and try to put pressure on him. That was dumb.

PSU will be really good next year. Unfortunately, we get no rematch.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)