ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlie Video On RS.Com Return to archive
14th September 2006 12:04 PM
RollingstonesUSA Best thing I've ever seen on the site, it's wonderful!
14th September 2006 12:55 PM
sun Could you put the link?
14th September 2006 01:55 PM
Gimme Shelter Very cool video. Hope this ends up on the Fan Club DVD that is supposed to come out this year.
14th September 2006 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
Very cool video. Hope this ends up on the Fan Club DVD that is supposed to come out this year.

What does he say? I can't view as I am not a premium member.
14th September 2006 02:10 PM
Gimme Shelter It shows him playing a jazz version of Miss You with Bernard Fowler and then footage of him playing it live with the Stones, and Charlie discusses the difference of playing drums in jazz compared to rock and roll.
14th September 2006 02:30 PM
Jeep The interview was done at Four Seasons George V Hotel in Paris. Last july I guess...
14th September 2006 02:35 PM
erikjjf Tim and Bernard did this arrangement of Miss You at Ronnie Scott's, on the day off between the two Twick shows. Very nice. Supposed to be on Tim's next album, planned to be released in the Spring.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)