ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pearl Jam Live (nsc) Return to archive
13th September 2006 08:58 AM
UGot2Rollme going to lose my Pearl Jam virginity in Bern, Switzerland tonight. Any fans out there?
13th September 2006 03:49 PM
Gimme Shelter I saw PJ four times when they opened for the Stones in Oakland back in '97. I have a few of their albums and have always liked them.
13th September 2006 05:46 PM
CraigP I've seen them 3 times. Great band, great new record.
13th September 2006 05:47 PM
lotsajizz I've seen them a dozen times or so and some of their shows have been amongst the best I've ever seen ANYONE do. Vedder is a real showman. And the setlists get mixed every night and new songs abound...unlike SOME bands....
13th September 2006 08:54 PM
Madafaka Have a great show! PJ is awesome.
13th September 2006 10:13 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
going to lose my Pearl Jam virginity in Bern, Switzerland tonight. Any fans out there?

You are in for a treat - they are a GREAT band who continue to make music with great integrity and artistic passion.
14th September 2006 03:05 AM
UGot2Rollme Thanks. Here's the Setlist from last night's show:

Set 1: Go, Animal, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, Dissident, Breakerfall, Even Flow, Glorified G, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Sleight Of Hand, Jeremy, Marker In The Sand, Better Man, Army Reserve, Satan's Bed, You Are

Encore 1: Garden, Low Light, Do The Evolution, Alive

Encore 2: Last Exit, Why Go, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter(Little Wing)

Very good show, despite lousy hockey rink acoustics. There were a few goosebump moments - mostly on songs I knew well - Better Man, Alive. Rockin in the Free World was very inspiring - Vedder went into the crowd (very packed on the floor) for one of the verses, then climbed up on the speaker stack, jumping down right in time wtih the end. He is probably the most natural front man I've ever seen. McCready's licks flowed freely and he was fun to watch, also.

I like their new stuff, especially Severed Hand. Wanted to hear Inside Job (I think McCready wrote it about sobriety) and Black, but they didn't play them.

Would definitely see them again and hope for better acoustics next time.
14th September 2006 11:53 AM
voodoopug
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
Thanks. Here's the Setlist from last night's show:

Set 1: Go, Animal, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, Dissident, Breakerfall, Even Flow, Glorified G, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Sleight Of Hand, Jeremy, Marker In The Sand, Better Man, Army Reserve, Satan's Bed, You Are

Encore 1: Garden, Low Light, Do The Evolution, Alive

Encore 2: Last Exit, Why Go, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter(Little Wing)

Very good show, despite lousy hockey rink acoustics. There were a few goosebump moments - mostly on songs I knew well - Better Man, Alive. Rockin in the Free World was very inspiring - Vedder went into the crowd (very packed on the floor) for one of the verses, then climbed up on the speaker stack, jumping down right in time wtih the end. He is probably the most natural front man I've ever seen. McCready's licks flowed freely and he was fun to watch, also.

I like their new stuff, especially Severed Hand. Wanted to hear Inside Job (I think McCready wrote it about sobriety) and Black, but they didn't play them.

Would definitely see them again and hope for better acoustics next time.

not a bad setlist from them, Satans Bed and Sleight of Hand are always a treat to hear live, too bad you didnt get Leash or Dirty Frank though!

I have seen PJ about a dozen times and they are my favorite band other than the stones.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)