ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Who 9.12 Setlist (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
13th September 2006 05:33 PM
rolling who <>

Did you really call "Baba O'Riley" "Teenage Wasteland"? Did you reall call "Won't Get Fooled Again" "We Don't Get Fooled Again"? Did you really call "You Better You Bet," "You Better You Better You Bet"? Did you really call "See Me, Feel Me" "See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me"?

Gee, too bad they didn't play their most famous song, "People Try to Put Us Down".
13th September 2006 05:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
rolling who wrote:

Did you really call "Baba O'Riley" "Teenage Wasteland"? Did you reall call "Won't Get Fooled Again" "We Don't Get Fooled Again"? Did you really call "You Better You Bet," "You Better You Better You Bet"? Did you really call "See Me, Feel Me" "See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me"?

Gee, too bad they didn't play their most famous song, "People Try to Put Us Down".

It was still a good, emotional review of the world's greatest live ever band.

Anyway, The Who are rolling!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5341314.stm
14th September 2006 12:14 PM
Bitch
Sept. 12 Philadelphia
14th September 2006 12:15 PM
glencar Bitch, I put a review up. BTW No more hats for Pete!
14th September 2006 12:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Who will never be better than the Stones

there are many "non stones fans" posting here these days.
14th September 2006 12:31 PM
Bitch
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Well you better not be talking about me, man!
14th September 2006 12:48 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

100% correct my friend...this board has changed....sadly, while I love the Who, it is painfully obvious that as I stated years ago, most who post on these boards are classic rock fans-they love the Who, Dylan, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Queen, Motley Crew, Metallica,U2, equal to if not greater than the Stones. Could you imagine us going on a U2 or Who board and posting a review of a Stones concert and saying how great they are...I doubt we would be treated with the same civility shown here. Please, I am not singling out any particular post or poster, as this has been going on for years..it is no wonder why we find ourselves in the position we do today, when supposed Stones fanatics, are enjoying other shows as much as a Stones show. Bottom line, as I have been saying for over 10 years, I beleive they(Stones) have a hardvore fanbase of less than 100,000 and most are simply casual observers, who would enjoy a Rush show equal to or more than the Stones.
[Edited by jb]
14th September 2006 12:52 PM
glencar True Stones fans are indeed dying out...
14th September 2006 12:58 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
100% correct my friend...this board has changed....sadly, while I love the Who, it is painfully obvious that as I stated years ago, most who post on these boards are classic rock fans-they love the Who, Dylan, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Queen, Motley Crew, Metallica,U2, equal to if not greater than the Stones. Could you imagine us going on a U2 or Who board and posting a review of a Stones concert and saying how great they are...I doubt we would be treated with the same civility shown here.

Now you are just talking out your ass (as usual), as by your own admission, you don't go on other band message boards. And I am not sure how your constant bleating about it equates with civility.

quote:

Please, I am not singling out any particular post or poster, as this has been going on for years..it is no wonder why we find ourselves in the position we do today, when supposed Stones fanatics, are enjoying other shows as much as a Stones show. Bottom line, as I have been saying for over 10 years, I beleive they(Stones) have a hardvore fanbase of less than 100,000 and most are simply casual observers, who would enjoy a Rush show equal to or more than the Stones.

I have been to around 600 shows. Some I have enjoyed less than Stones shows and some I have enjoyed even more.
14th September 2006 02:23 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
True Stones fans are indeed dying out...

i see dead people
14th September 2006 02:44 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)