ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with special thanks to Alexstones from Chile!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Remembering 9/11 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
13th September 2006 01:52 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Does anyone follow any of these conspiracy theories?

conspiracy is the wrong word here

the word that truly applies here is "coercion"
13th September 2006 01:54 PM
lotsajizz ...and 'inducement', as in 'fraud in the...'

13th September 2006 01:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Butler was the MAN!

Sybil Edmonds. Whistleblower Par Exellence.

But noone really cares about that. If I were Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame I'd leave the country.....like I'd leave a cheating whore ex-wife.
13th September 2006 01:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

conspiracy is the wrong word here

How about "truth" and "facts". ????
13th September 2006 01:58 PM
jb There is a new book out by Popular Mechanics dubuking these ridiculous "conspiracy" theories. They are an insult to the memoroes of those lost, and a distraction to the fight against the real enemis of our country, Islamofascists.
13th September 2006 02:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
They are an insult to the memoroes of those lost, and a distraction to the fight against the real enemis of our country, Islamofascists.

The insult to those lost is a the failure to get to the bottom of it. "islamofascist" is just a word to get the public to hate arabs....nothing more.
13th September 2006 02:04 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Sybil Edmonds. Whistleblower Par Exellence.

But noone really cares about that. If I were Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame I'd leave the country.....like I'd leave a cheating whore ex-wife.

So are you saying that you believe Joe Wilson?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Because he has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be a liar of the first degree. I mean for fuck's sake TTM even the NYT finally came out two weeks ago and called him a liar. Not that you have seen it because they buried the story on page A-28!!!

The guy and his wife are pure partisan political hacks. Geesh! Try reading a little. The guy is fucking fraud plain and simple! The ever so liberal Washington Post printed a column just last week saying the exact same thing. They went on to say that the media,themselves included,owes Karl Rove an apology! Expect a pardon for Scooter Libby soon. It's long over due!

Riffy
13th September 2006 02:04 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

The insult to those lost is a the failure to get to the bottom of it. "islamofascist" is just a word to get the public to hate arabs....nothing more.

good postin.
13th September 2006 02:14 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

I respectfully disagree. Political correctness has ruined this country. As pointed out, not all Muslims are terrorosts, but all the terrorists were Muslim. Bush has even gone out of his way saying time and time again "Islam is a religion of peace". We need to stop frisking old ladies at airports, and like El Al, profile those who would most likely fall within the group(s) that would do us harm. Islamofascists is a very accurrate term-it describes a segment of the Muslim /Arab world that believes that by dying, and killing as many infidels along therewith, they are going to paradise. I recall watching a news show last night describing how the flight recorders captured their sheer joy as the planes were about to crash......lets not be afraid to call a spade a spade in the name of PC. I am as liberal as they come, and none of my rights have been effected by the Patriot Act.

13th September 2006 02:15 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
We are all in this together-democrat, republican, etc. We must stand together, as one, united against evil. I know some of you lost friends or loved ones, and the one thing we can never allow is their deaths to be in vain. To see the children of those who died, 5 yrs later, still suffering from their losses, is truly heartrendering. I watched a piece on Glenn Beck(CNN) about a group , sort of like Big Brothers/Sisters, who provide friendship/companionship for those children whom lost a parent. We owe it to these children to come together and never allow this evil to unveil it's ugly head again. I pray for all of the victims, their families and our nation, who needs to come together again, like we did after 9/11, and show the world what America does when we are attacked. God bless America.
[Edited by jb]

Great post, Joshy!
13th September 2006 02:20 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

I repsectfully disagree. Political correctness has ruined this country. As pointed out, not all Muslims are terrorosts, but all the terrorists were Muslim.Bush has evn gone out of his way saying time and time again "Islam is a religion of peace". We mneed to stop frisking old ladies at the airport, and like El Al, profile those who would most likely fall within the grouo(s) that are terroriosts. Islamosfascists is a very accurrate term-it describes a segment of the Muslim /Arab worldsd that beleives that by dying, and killing as many infisels along therwith, they are going to paradise. I recall last night how the flight recorders captured their sheer joy as thr planes wer about to crash......lets not be afraid to call a spade a spade in the name of PC.

Damn straight my Boca living,Two Jays loving brother!! The worm is turning for you,and I,for one,am happy to see it.

TTM you need to go look up the definition of facsist and then compare it to the actions of these radical Islamists fucks. They ARE facsists in every sense of the word. I place the blame squarly where it belongs. Namely on the heads of the radical fucks that want you,me,and every other infidel dead.

Some people are so loony in their psychotic untethered hatered of Bush that easily forget what these animals have in mind with their evil jihad. Look at Nick Berg's dad! The guy's son has his head sawed off with a kitchen knife and this loony fuck blames Bush,and more astonishingly gives those who beheaded his son a pass!!! Fucking nuts.

Riffy
13th September 2006 02:23 PM
glencar Did anyone catch "The Path to 9-11"? Fascinating documentary. I know some Clintonians are mad as pussies about it but damn, it's good.
13th September 2006 02:25 PM
Some Guy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Did anyone catch "The Path to 9-11"? Fascinating documentary. I know some Clintonians are mad as pussies about it but damn, it's good.

I missed it, heard it was good. Being on network tv I thought it might be weak.
13th September 2006 02:26 PM
glencar You made a big mistake, son.
13th September 2006 02:30 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
You made a big mistake, son.

I saw Part1, but sadly, fell asleep Monday before part 2. What did part 2 reveal? I thought it was well done, despite the Clinton bias .
13th September 2006 02:32 PM
glencar I haven't started Pt. 2 yet as I'm trying to egt some other stuff done. I found it highly interesting how that female border guard spotted the terrorist Ressam in 1999 by detecting his odd behavior. Thank God for hard-working federal employees!
13th September 2006 02:37 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I haven't started Pt. 2 yet as I'm trying to egt some other stuff done. I found it highly interesting how that female border guard spotted the terrorist Ressam in 1999 by detecting his odd behavior. Thank God for hard-working federal employees!

Why was the ambassador to Yemin such a bitch???
13th September 2006 02:39 PM
glencar That was in Pt. 1? Refresh my short term memory...
13th September 2006 02:40 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
That was in Pt. 1? Refresh my short term memory...

I don't remember..but she refused to allow the FBI access...I thinkit was the beginning of part 2. then I fell asleep
[Edited by jb]
13th September 2006 02:41 PM
glencar Oh Okay, I'll start watching it shortly. This board is tres slow today. Where's LJ & her band of merry pranksters?
13th September 2006 02:45 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh Okay, I'll start watching it shortly. This board is tres slow today. Where's LJ & her band of merry pranksters?

Couch?
13th September 2006 02:46 PM
glencar I haven't been there lately. I haven't even been here much lately.
13th September 2006 03:01 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I haven't been there lately. I haven't even been here much lately.

I am bored as well...I am forcing myself to go to Louisville and enjoy the show...................<>
13th September 2006 03:10 PM
glencar I entered a contest for tix to the Louisville show. I'm not too excited either way.
13th September 2006 03:12 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I entered a contest for tix to the Louisville show. I'm not too excited either way.

I am going with son and will visit Louisville Slugger manufacturing plant and buy a bat.(I might need it for protection as I have received more threats than usual). I shall crush anyone that even looks at me the wrong way.
[Edited by jb]
13th September 2006 03:18 PM
glencar Mkae sure that bat goes into your checked luggage!
13th September 2006 03:25 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mkae sure that bat goes into your checked luggage!

I will bring toothpaste and hair gel on the plane.
13th September 2006 03:27 PM
glencar Good luck!
13th September 2006 03:30 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:

I am going with son and will visit Louisville Slugger manufacturing plant and buy a bat.(I might need it for protection as I have received more threats than usual). I shall crush anyone that even looks at me the wrong way.
[Edited by jb]

See if they can cork it for you (see many sluggers of the past)
[Edited by Scottfree]
13th September 2006 05:46 PM
Chuck Jon Stewart reaches out to the President while Little Richard gives us the low down…

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/09/13/jon-stewart-reaches-out-to-the-president-while-little-richard-gives-us-the-low-down/

LOL!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)