ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Perverted Charlie hypnotized by Luxury1
Charlie staring at Luxury1
© 2005 Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's a boy! (nsc) Return to archive
September 15th, 2005 11:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Britney Spears has baby boy

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - It's a boy!

That's the message posted on Britney Spears' official Web site Thursday morning.

"We are ecstatic to announce the birth of our son," a message on the site says. "Everyone is healthy, happy and doing wonderful."

The baby was born Wednesday by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California, the magazine Us Weekly reported. No other details were available.

Telephone messages left for the pop star's New York publicist by The Associated Press weren't immediately returned.

It is the first child for the 23-year-old pop star and her husband, Kevin Federline. Federline, 27, has two children with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.
September 15th, 2005 11:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Jeeeezus!! If the ABBA thread was pathetic, this is psycho maniac narco pathetic

talking about off-topic and compared to this I miss the Ken Kesey or Jefferson Airplane threads you started bro

September 15th, 2005 11:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...BTW, the boy is not mine
September 15th, 2005 11:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Well I don't think it's totally off topic. Mick fucked her once I think.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
September 15th, 2005 01:16 PM
The_Worst
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Britney Spears has baby boy

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - It's a boy!

That's the message posted on Britney Spears' official Web site Thursday morning.

"We are ecstatic to announce the birth of our son," a message on the site says. "Everyone is healthy, happy and doing wonderful."

The baby was born Wednesday by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California, the magazine Us Weekly reported. No other details were available.

Telephone messages left for the pop star's New York publicist by The Associated Press weren't immediately returned.

It is the first child for the 23-year-old pop star and her husband, Kevin Federline. Federline, 27, has two children with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

For Joey:

"It's a boy Mrs. Walker, it's a boy.
It's a boy Mrs. Walker, it's a boy.
A SON!!!
A SON!!!
A SON!!!"
September 15th, 2005 01:22 PM
Steel Wheels Yawn to everything about Ms. Spears.
September 15th, 2005 01:33 PM
egon now let's just hope she'll stay home, look after the kids and never goes back to work.
September 15th, 2005 02:01 PM
Factory Girl Brit will have to go back to work to support K-Fed and his children.
September 15th, 2005 02:10 PM
gypsy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Brit will have to go back to work to support K-Fed and his children.

I read in this week's "Star" magazine that K-Fed is going to make a rap album and do something with his dancing skills. *rolls eyes*

FG, do you think Britney will be one of those moms who gets really skinny (i.e. Kelly Ripa, Kate Hudson, Victoria Beckham), or do you think she'll just stay huge?
Even pre-Federline, she was really turning into a slob.
September 15th, 2005 02:28 PM
Factory Girl Hi gypsy!! Yes, I have read that K-fed is making an album using Brit's money. Brit is upset b/c she wants K-Fed to be around with her & the baby. It'll be interesting to see how long their union lasts...I think 2 years tops.

I don't see Brit going anorexic. Btw, Have you seen the skeletal Nicole Ritchie lately??? Yicky yicky...

September 15th, 2005 03:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Hi gypsy!! Yes, I have read that K-fed is making an album using Brit's money. Brit is upset b/c she wants K-Fed to be around with her & the baby. It'll be interesting to see how long their union lasts...I think 2 years tops.

I don't see Brit going anorexic. Btw, Have you seen the skeletal Nicole Ritchie lately??? Yicky yicky...

K-Fed won the freakin' lottery when he knocked up Britney, no? She's so damn naive. I never thought she was pretty, I thought she was cute...but she really let herself go all to hell, didn't she? Plus, I always thought she had a too-muscular build with weird shoulders.
K-Fed is just gross.

Yes, Nicole is wasting away right before our eyes. She needs to gain back about 15lbs. ASAP! I think she looks beautiful though, as far as her makeover goes - clothing, hair, etc...But damn, girl, eat! I always liked her on Simple Life. She's so witty and spontaneous, whereas Paris is just dull and a complete idiot, and follows everything Nicole does.
September 15th, 2005 03:29 PM
texile kevin federline's spawn................hmm
September 15th, 2005 03:36 PM
lotsajizz I wonder how it differs to suckle on silicon rather than 100%....enquiring minds and all, you know....
September 15th, 2005 03:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I wonder how it differs to suckle on silicon rather than 100%....enquiring minds and all, you know....

I don't believe Britney has implants. Her body is in proportion. Her breasts look completely natural.
September 15th, 2005 04:28 PM
lotsajizz and I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya, real cheap....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)