ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Perverted Charlie hypnotized by Luxury1
Charlie staring at Luxury1
© 2005 Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A morbid note Return to archive
September 15th, 2005 03:07 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I know its a very morbid subject and I appologise for this in advance. However, I have to ask, what will we all do when the Stones start to play the great stadium in the sky. What will we talk about when there is no world tour or album to look forward to?
September 15th, 2005 03:09 AM
Moonisup i will look forward to some releases like L&G.
But I hope for their family and friends, (Not for me personally) that they will become very old
September 15th, 2005 03:12 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Of course. It goes without saying that I wish them allm the very best health. However, I was sitting in my bedroom last night watching that very dvd you just mention (Ladies and Gentlemen) and I realised how old they all look now and I wondered what I will do when they are gone!
September 15th, 2005 03:26 AM
glencar I guess we'll just keep playing the hell out of everything.
September 15th, 2005 03:26 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Of course. It goes without saying that I wish them allm the very best health. However, I was sitting in my bedroom last night watching that very dvd you just mention (Ladies and Gentlemen) and I realised how old they all look now and I wondered what I will do when they are gone!

Ehh... It's not only morbid Voodoo Scrounge, it's also kind of useless. You don't know when that'll happen, you can't predict the future and one way or another, morbid as this may sound too, you don't know who'll make it up there first Live every day like it comes and when that occasion comes, we'll deal with it if we're still around too.

People get old, it's not something terrible that just happened to the Rolling Stones. We all get older.
September 15th, 2005 03:31 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I know that. I didnt try and predict the future. Just wondering what everybodies thoughts were
September 15th, 2005 03:59 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I know that. I didnt try and predict the future. Just wondering what everybodies thoughts were

I know, it's just that thoughts like that scare me and fire up my fear of death
September 15th, 2005 07:05 AM
pavlovs dog Are you kidding?

Mick is probably going to outlive us all. I believe his dad is still alive in his late 90's. I think th question is. would Mick & Keith still tour as the Stones if Charlie cou;dn't do it anymore. I bet Mick lives another 30 years, which would put me into my 70's. If he goes, say in 2040 or something and I'm still alive I guess I'll probably be able to cope as long as I have antidepressants and therapy. I just hope that once the Stones stop touring/ recording Mick starts releasing live shows from the archives and other unreleased stuff.I guess my mother in law collapsed when Elvis died or so my wife says (she was only 8at the time)
September 15th, 2005 07:21 AM
glencar Elvis's death was a shock at the time. He was fat & unhealthy but no one knew the extent of his drug addiction.
[Edited by glencar]
September 15th, 2005 12:50 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown When the Stones have passed on, and we all have passed on
then we can have Rolling Stones concerts on the Other Side
forever and ever!!
September 15th, 2005 12:55 PM
Dan Get a life. Or just keep following the dozens of other bands I am into.
September 15th, 2005 12:56 PM
scratched .
[Edited by scratched]
September 15th, 2005 12:58 PM
CraigP We will still have eachother. I ponder this subject sometimes and I hope that I will still have the option to get bootlegs (that's if I outlive them )
September 15th, 2005 01:05 PM
Jair I intend commit suicide before they get too old.
Actually, I think when I can't stand anymore ABB I will do it.
September 15th, 2005 01:13 PM
The_Worst
quote:
WhenTheWhipComesDown wrote:
When the Stones have passed on, and we all have passed on
then we can have Rolling Stones concerts on the Other Side
forever and ever!!

And think about the line-up...The Stones will be Jagger, Richards, Watts, Wood, Wyman, Taylor & Jones with Stu playing piano!!!

Jimi Hendrix will open!!!
September 15th, 2005 01:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
And think about the line-up...The Stones will be Jagger, Richards, Watts, Wood, Wyman, Taylor & Jones with Stu playing piano!!!

Not a bad line up. Not bad at all.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)