ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Perverted Charlie hypnotized by Luxury1
Charlie staring at Luxury1
© 2005 Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: L.A. Forum presale info!!!!!! Return to archive
September 14th, 2005 07:33 PM
mac_daddy yesterday sucked - only floor $450 and second level sides for $160...

today, all price levels are available. same second level side seats are available for $60 today

also pulled better floor seats today (for $450)

venue code: LIPS
September 14th, 2005 08:05 PM
Gazza wasnt yesterday's pre-sale for pre-9th May members only?

You still havent used the presale code for that one?

Holding back the cheaper seats so they can get rid of the expensive ones is a disgraceful thing to do.
September 14th, 2005 08:12 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Gazza wrote:
wasnt yesterday's pre-sale for pre-9th May members only?

You still havent used the presale code for that one?

Holding back the cheaper seats so they can get rid of the expensive ones is a disgraceful thing to do.

yesterday was venue AND pre-may10

i tried pulling venue code seats yesterday, and got middle of the floor for $450 and upper second level for $160.

today i see that all four price levels are available, and now $60 pulls the same seats that $160 pulled yesterday.
September 14th, 2005 11:35 PM
Dan I am hoping for an upper deck $60 ticket in the general sale, cant see blowing an extra $100 for the privelege.
September 14th, 2005 11:58 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Dan wrote:
I am hoping for an upper deck $60 ticket in the general sale, cant see blowing an extra $100 for the privelege.

dan - go to the tm page. enter "LIPS" for the venue code, select number of tickets and "best available."

the venue code is free to use.

September 15th, 2005 12:14 AM
GimmeExile I bought my ticket yesterday using the "Lips" venue pre-sale and scored a floor ticket for $160. Funny thing is the ticket 8 rows in front of me cost $300 more!
September 15th, 2005 12:28 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
I bought my ticket yesterday using the "Lips" venue pre-sale and scored a floor ticket for $160. Funny thing is the ticket 8 rows in front of me cost $300 more!

sweet!

i was late (couldnt check it until later last night, and so i missed the top pickings).

are you going to any of the soCal shows in november..?
September 15th, 2005 12:32 AM
Dan Thanks a lot! No pairs left but got a single. Tried for a 2nd single but its 2 sections back so I tossed it. I will keep checking on that. Now I got a Fresno ticket to get rid of.
September 15th, 2005 12:33 AM
pdog I may sneak down to this show. Not biting on tickets...
I did just pull up good side stage seats on keiths side for $160.00...
September 15th, 2005 12:37 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Dan wrote:
Thanks a lot! No pairs left but got a single. Tried for a 2nd single but its 2 sections back so I tossed it. I will keep checking on that. Now I got a Fresno ticket to get rid of.

nice!

pdog - it would be a kick to meet you, too.
September 15th, 2005 12:41 AM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
Thanks a lot! No pairs left but got a single. Tried for a 2nd single but its 2 sections back so I tossed it. I will keep checking on that. Now I got a Fresno ticket to get rid of.

Really... I was thinking of going to that show!
What do you got?
September 15th, 2005 12:44 AM
pdog
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

nice!

pdog - it would be a kick to meet you, too.

Are you doing SF?
LA is looking sweet, I like the fact it's in march. So it's not like I'm going to shows back to back. I am in SF, but I wish I wasn't now. One would be enough, I might take my son to the 2nd show, going with She Rat to SF1...
I need to shake some action with the little one, he was kida pissed I just did NYC and I'm taking my dad to Philly. I see his point, he's only 4 but he's making alot of sense...
September 15th, 2005 01:44 AM
Dan I got sec 27 high up. Now I am going to sell my Fresno ticket.

I would love to go San Francisco personally because Metallica opening adds a bit more value for the money but dont think I will make it.
September 15th, 2005 02:02 AM
GimmeExile
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

sweet!

i was late (couldnt check it until later last night, and so i missed the top pickings).

are you going to any of the soCal shows in november..?

I had originally planned to attend a lot of SoCal shows in November, but my plans have been altered. There is still a slim chance I'll make Fresno...I've dreamed about a Stones show at the Forum for years, so this show will be sweet for me. I love these old school arenas the Stones are playing in '06: L.A. Forum, Baltimore Arena.

I hope to meet you at some shows this tour...
September 15th, 2005 02:07 AM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
I got sec 27 high up. Now I am going to sell my Fresno ticket.

I would love to go San Francisco personally because Metallica opening adds a bit more value for the money but dont think I will make it.

I see!
September 15th, 2005 07:47 AM
mac_daddy i will be there, and look forward to seeing you there, as well.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)