ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Perverted Charlie hypnotized by Luxury1
Charlie staring at Luxury1
© 2005 Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What do I wear to a Stones Concert? Return to archive
September 14th, 2005 09:53 AM
swoopingeagle88 Hey all - My wife and I just won a trip to the Stones Concert. We have never been to a Stones concert - however we are huge fans..

What the heck do we wear?
September 14th, 2005 09:56 AM
blackandblue
quote:
swoopingeagle88 wrote:
Hey all - My wife and I just won a trip to the Stones Concert. We have never been to a Stones concert - however we are huge fans..

The best is when you leave your clothes at home.
September 14th, 2005 10:34 AM
Lazy Bones I remember going to a Roxy Music show a few years back and a guy wore a black jump suit that had white flashing lights all over it.

Rather neat, unless you were in his section because it lit up 5-10 rows all around him. Rather distracting, I would say.
September 14th, 2005 10:37 AM
Gazza Go nude

Look at those well-honed people who got onto the stage at Altamont in "Gimme Shelter"

Over three decades later and their images are still fresh in our memories.

Go on, you want to be remembered, dont you?

have a great time
September 14th, 2005 11:15 AM
egon whatever you do, remeber;

NO bandana
September 14th, 2005 11:19 AM
Stones Fan, Gar Your favorite Stones shirt, comfortable shoes (you will most likely be standing and dancing during the concert) and a hat if it is outdoors. The Stones will more than likely go on after dark, but you may be in the sun for a while prior to the Stones kick off. Have a great time!! Gar
September 14th, 2005 12:03 PM
The Wick Crotchless trousers for you and ass pants for your wife.
September 14th, 2005 12:04 PM
ListenToTheLion MY TIP:

September 14th, 2005 12:07 PM
Joey
quote:
swoopingeagle88 wrote:

Nothing at ALL !!!!!!!!!!

September 14th, 2005 01:41 PM
swoopingeagle88 OK, I understand. Nude or Jeans, shirt type of deal.

Thanks all - I can't wait to go!
September 14th, 2005 08:01 PM
Gazza we'll be lookin' out for you!

Dont let us down!
September 14th, 2005 09:09 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
MY TIP:

What? Clothes or ink..?
September 14th, 2005 10:02 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Required clothing for all those attending their first Stones concert:

September 15th, 2005 01:06 AM
pdog
quote:
swoopingeagle88 wrote:
Hey all - My wife and I just won a trip to the Stones Concert. We have never been to a Stones concert - however we are huge fans..

Congratualations!
You will have fun at your first stones show.
When you say huge, do oyu mean like Voodoopu huge? Nevermind!
Take my advice... Don't ever wear shirts of the band you're going to see... Which is especially coool at a stones show, since 99% of the people going are wearing Stones shirts. There's lots of nice cool rock clothes are just my fav. A good tee and a pair of jeans, black or blue!
[Edited by pdog]
September 15th, 2005 06:42 AM
Jumping Jack FASHION TIP: If you weigh more than 200# then leather pants are a no no!!!
September 15th, 2005 09:50 AM
swoopingeagle88 Thanks again everyone. The limo picks us up at 1PM to take us up there for some tailgating. I'll report back tomorrow!! Jeans and a t-shirt it is - I couldn;t imagine wearing crotchless trousers... sorry! I won;t let you all down!
September 15th, 2005 10:35 AM
2000 Man You wear this:

It works at a Tubes show, too.
September 15th, 2005 02:48 PM
Mr Jimmy If you do wear pants, you MUST wear a codpiece.
September 15th, 2005 07:41 PM
texile me and my friend went to the houston show in 98 - we got the tickets, asked for the best for that price and said fuck it; we didn't understand the layout of the seating so we had no idea where we would be.....so we just wore crap -i had a stupid boogie nights t-shirt, my favorite purple knit cap and a black leather coat;
only thing is - we ended up in the first row....
if i had known we would be in front - i would have been obsessing over my attire..........
the larger question is:
what do you wear if your in full view of mick?
September 15th, 2005 09:39 PM
CraigP Wear whatever the fuck you want. It's not a fashion show.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)