ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Perverted Charlie hypnotized by Luxury1
Charlie staring at Luxury1
© 2005 Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bring Back Mick!!!! Return to archive
September 13th, 2005 08:36 PM
jcdesq I pray to L. Ron Hubbard and Moses everyday that:

1. The Rolling Stones bring back the great Mick Taylor. I love Ronnie, but to get that sound back, we need Mick. Couldn't we trade Blondie Chapman and Bernard Fowler for Mick Taylor and that huge Asian guy from the Black Eyed Peas?

2. That people with vanity license plates get into automobile accidents or at least receive EZ-Pass violations.

3. That I don't get the Lyme disease.

4. That my cat does not make anymore bloody feces in his poop pan. I think he ate a rubberband or piece of wire.

5. That my night terrors stop.

September 13th, 2005 08:44 PM
Thing One Dude, this is so played. Bring back Jones, Stu and Wyman too. There. That covers it. Move on.
September 13th, 2005 08:48 PM
jcdesq Stu and Jones are dead!!! Wyman is old and afraid of planes. The great Mick Taylor is, let's just say, "available."
September 13th, 2005 08:54 PM
Thing One Mick Taylor would eat all the profits.
September 13th, 2005 08:55 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
Stu and Jones are dead!!! Wyman is old and afraid of planes. The great Mick Taylor is, let's just say, "available."

Yeah,but that does not have anything to do with the fact that this topic is played out,and played out hard. Hell,I have seen this exact same thread going al the way back to Al Gore's invention of the internet.

Mick Taylor walked away from the best gig in the history of gigs. Ronnie held the band together for much of the 80's,and gave the band a much needed shot in the arm during the 70's doldrums.

See,I told you-played.

Riffhard
September 13th, 2005 08:58 PM
Thing One Riffhard. Didn't you used to post on the Couch?
September 13th, 2005 09:02 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Thing One wrote:
Riffhard. Didn't you used to post on the Couch?

Oh yeah,The Couch is a favorite of mine. However,as I'm posting at work these days I cannot post there. It's blocked on my work PC,and I have yet to replace my home computer. Soon enough I will make my grand reentrance at Maxy's Pad!!

And you? I have a funny feeling that you are not quite who you claim to be?! Am I right? You a Couchie?

Riffhard
September 13th, 2005 09:05 PM
Thing One Your couchie senses tingling? Me? Nah? I'm too retarded. They be missing you like a maw fuck though.
September 13th, 2005 09:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Thing One wrote:
Your couchie senses tingling? Me? Nah? I'm too retarded. They be missing you like a maw fuck though.

LOL! Oh I'll be back! With a vengence I'll be back! You ought to post there though. Retards fit right in. I mean just take a look at the regulars like me!

Riffhard
September 14th, 2005 08:36 AM
Too Tough I agree they should bring back Mick Taylor...to fetch Ronnie's tea.
September 14th, 2005 10:59 AM
JumpingKentFlash There is only one Mick in the Stones, and that's Mick Jagger. Fuck Mick Taylor. The loser left by himself.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)