ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Perverted Charlie hypnotized by Luxury1
Charlie staring at Luxury1
© 2005 Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RnR Hall of Fame - a question... Return to archive
September 13th, 2005 08:27 PM
Lazy Bones Some friends and I are making the trek down to Cleveland for a Browns' game in October. We're staying for the weekend and would like to do a number of things, including - of course - visiting the HOF.

Can anyone offer an idea as to how long I/we should allow ourselves to 'properly' tour the museum?

tia!
September 13th, 2005 08:30 PM
nankerphelge You can probably hit it all in a couple of hours tops.

September 13th, 2005 08:55 PM
2000 Man Give yourself 3 1/2 hours. Some of the historic stuff where you can put on headphones can get pretty engrossing if you don't have too many people or someone that's bored in ten minutes with you. You won't be there any longer than that, though. I'd think that would be it, tops. You could see all the multimedia stuff and poke in all the nooks and crannies and not feel rushed. If you don't usually spend lots of time in museums (like me - I gotta read everything and look at every little thing and talk to the employees and stuff), You could be out in two hours. Don't eat there. The food sucks and it's like three bucks or more for a bottle of water. Get a big burger at the Hard Rock, or that Pulled Pork Sandwich.

If you go to the Hard Rock, the Stones stuff is on the wall of the steps leading downstairs.

Ya know, actually - get directions to Slyman's or Otto Moser's and get a corned beef sandwich. They're huge and delicious. Ask for two extra slices of bread. cuz you can make two big sandwiches out of them.
[Edited by 2000 Man]
September 14th, 2005 08:03 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
2000 Man wrote:
Don't eat there. The food sucks and it's like three bucks or more for a bottle of water. Get a big burger at the Hard Rock, or that Pulled Pork Sandwich.

If you go to the Hard Rock, the Stones stuff is on the wall of the steps leading downstairs.

Hard Rock? I searched to see if a HR was in Cleveland and I didn't see one. Is it located in the Hall?

Thanks again for the help guys...
September 14th, 2005 08:19 AM
Jeep
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Hard Rock? I searched to see if a HR was in Cleveland and I didn't see one. Is it located in the Hall?
Thanks again for the help guys...

Some informations about HRC Cleveland :
http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes/Cafes.aspx?Lc=CLEV
September 14th, 2005 08:38 AM
egon And don't worry about opening times;

The good thing is that the doors are ALWAYS open,
for ANYONE that wants to enter.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)