ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Perverted Charlie hypnotized by Luxury1
Charlie staring at Luxury1
© 2005 Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - 13th September - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
September 14th, 2005 10:45 AM
luxury1 LJ, honey--throbby was BEHIND me. I was closer.......

Do you think he is looking at me in the above photo??
September 14th, 2005 10:46 AM
Lethargy Too bad they pulled Out Of Control. This was one of the better items in the setlist. Figures.
September 14th, 2005 10:48 AM
nankerphelge Maybe that's her hand in the pic ticklin' him like the Pop 'N Fresh Do Boy!!!

September 14th, 2005 10:53 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
LJ, honey--throbby was BEHIND me. I was closer.......

Do you think he is looking at me in the above photo??

O
M
G

Luxy.....what GREAT seats!!! Howe did you contain yourself??

I would have jumped on him.

Okay...IF the 20th is announced I hereby request that THROBBY procure three tickets. I MUST sit with you guys. Mick won't stand a chance with both of us that close.

LJ.
September 14th, 2005 10:55 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Posted by Mel Belli in another thread, remember that only one thread will be linked at the setlist page and that because of the traffic we have this promotes a shorter live for other threads in the main board

Stones: A Bigger Bang on Stage Than in Stores

Call Mick Jagger “snakehips.” Or even a wonder of the world at this point.

He’s 62 years old and has the body of a 16-year-old girl. He’s happy to show off his six pack, too, anytime he can get away with lifting his shirt.

Seeing him run marathons back and forth across the stage at Madison Square Garden last night was kind of exhausting. He shakes his full head of shaggy, dark hair and swivels around on one foot. It’s a revelation.

The Rolling Stones’ whole show at the Garden last night was a revelation, though. They may not be selling lots of albums anymore (their “A Bigger Bang” finished third this week with a lukewarm 124,000 copies sold). But they can pack a 15,000 seat house at $454 a ticket and rock like there’s no tomorrow.

I’ve seen the Stones a lot over the last 33 years, but this seemed like the tightest, hardest show they’d ever performed.

It was funny too, thanks to Jagger’s relaxed interplay with the audience.

"This is our 20th show here at the Garden,” he said. “People who came in 1969 now come with their kids. It’s like a big bong.”

Then he made a joke about bringing all of the family, considering the high ticket price: “It’s their college fund.”

More amusing though was Jagger’s insistence on speaking in an affected Cockney accent. He must know by now that we all know this former student from the London School of Economics is from money and has money.

In a video interview on this Web site with Grrr! columnist Mike Straka, he’s erudite and articulate. But I guess the Cockney thing equals “street,” a cred Jagger thinks he still needs to prove.

But he doesn’t. Mixing their past glories with new songs, the Stones played a blues number not too long into the show.

“Back of My Hand” owes more to Robert Johnson and the Mississippi Delta than to anything you could hear on contemporary radio.

It was a beautiful moment, and it signaled that the show was not going to be a lazy one.

Keith Richards said in a recent interview that Jagger had taken more of an interest musically in “A Bigger Bang” than in any of the Stones' recent albums. He seems to have taken a similar interest in the show, too, pushing himself to the limits physically.

Jagger struts, runs, dances in a frenzy and generally radiates for two hours and 10 minutes (and three small costume changes). He also plays — or attempts to play — lead guitar, although Richards is always there to back him up or bail him out.

There were many highlights from the show — even though the proceedings kicked off 50 minutes late. (At 140 minutes, the show cost most fans $3.24 a minute.) “Sympathy for the Devil,” “Satisfaction” (now 40 years old), “Honky Tonk Woman,” “Paint It Black” and a slowed-down, bluesy version of “19th Nervous Breakdown” were all excellent. Jagger was particularly good on “Bitch,” “Tumbling Dice” and “All Down the Line.”

Disappointments: a total skipping of the Stones’ albums of the late '80s and '90s. Nothing from "Dirty Work," "Steel Wheels," "Voodoo Lounge" or "Bridges to Babylon" except for “You Got Me Rocking.” And no ballads or particularly intimate moments: no “Wild Horses,” “Angie” or “Fool to Cry.”

No real surprises, in other words. But lots of adrenalin, and no end of high octane. And that’s why, no matter what they play or for how long, the Stones remain the World’s Greatest Rock 'n' Roll Band for a reason.

September 14th, 2005 10:56 AM
luxury1
September 14th, 2005 11:04 AM
throbby
September 14th, 2005 11:06 AM
luxury1
[Edited by luxury1]

Bernard was saying hello. An old friend from years ago.....

Lisa, Bernard and Blondie really play up to the side section. However, even though many praise Blondie for his musicianship, when he looks over at you, it gives ya the creeps.
Chevysales--Lisa did pass a couple set lists to the fans in our section. SHe was so fun to watch and dance with.
[Edited by luxury1]
September 14th, 2005 11:07 AM
chevysales nice show.

sat first row off the floor sec 83 rite next to the aisle divider (keiths side) running across floor.

anyhow:

alanis morsette had terrible vocal sound...and no stage presence someone must teach her once in awhile look at audience out front as all she did was walk side to side.

stones:

noticed the setlist when they went to be stage and expected shattered...got satisfaction (ok)

ronnie went to his stage side pointing to his wristband an d a fan...what was that about?

also saw lisa at end of show crumple up and toss what appeared to be the setlist and throw it to some fans?

sound was darn good although once they left bstage i noticed a real loudness in micks vocals from that point on.

way too many ameriquest people up front!
----

noticed on throbbys pic above with mick with mike in pants i am above rite corner about an inch above his left hand with half my arm cut off, on others not.

edit: throbby or luxury1 any more pics of this guy

[Edited by chevysales]
September 14th, 2005 11:21 AM
luxury1

dinner at the Four Seasons. We couldnt figure out why jb didnt join us.....

visit maxlugar.com for the Couchite/RO preshow gathering exclusive photo.
September 14th, 2005 11:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
The band's on stage and it's one of those nights, oh yeah

Tonight Voodoo's Crystal Ball is alerting the live debut if a new song from ABB, can't read which

I'm going to break my crystal ball, but regardless of this I think that setlist is really great, I don't know how bluesy was 19thNB just curious
September 14th, 2005 11:29 AM
Nellcote Luxy, the comment on the dining is priceless!
Looks like a great time was had by all...
September 14th, 2005 11:40 AM
luxury1 Oh nellie, you would have fit right in. We missed you!!
September 14th, 2005 12:46 PM
scope
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I'm going to break my crystal ball, but regardless of this I think that setlist is really great, I don't know how bluesy was 19thNB just curious

Voodoo, I'd call it semi-bluesy, but it had a nice feel to it. Other folks, Maxy, SS, PDog didn't care for it as much, but I loved it. I think Max or SS said they saw Mick shrug to Charlie at the end of the song, as if they weren't sure how it went. I hope this show is up on a tracker soon - I gotta re-live this entire show. The sound was great so it should make for a good recording. SS and I did notice a camera in our corner of the arena. Keep an eye out on rs.com for a video. As always, the energy at MSG was at it's highest level, inspite of the late start. What the heck was up with that? Were they waiting for the no-doze to kick in after the Alanyis set?

My personal highlight was Paint It Black. It was UNREAL. They nailed it with Charlie leading the way, pounding those skins. Damn, I get still hear it and feel it now. In summary - WOW!
September 14th, 2005 12:51 PM
monkey_man
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
He did such a nice job with You Got The Silver in '99 -- and with Ronnie sober -- Jesus H. why don't they give it a bash!

I saw them in Oakland when they started that tour. . .loved that they did "you got the silver"!
September 14th, 2005 02:00 PM
throbby
[Edited by throbby]
September 14th, 2005 02:10 PM
Angiegirl NY Times review:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/14/arts/extra/14cnd-stones.html?adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1126720963-c4TZqax7Yiv0MeLAWNaWNQ

They May Be Seniors but They’re Still the Stones

Photo by Norman Y. Lono for The New York Times
Mick Jagger fronting the Rolling Stones at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night with, from left, Ron Woods, Keith Richards and Charlie Watts.

By BEN RATLIFF
Published: September 14, 2005

"Thangyaooh! Thangyaooh! Splendid! Are you feeling good?" Toward the end of the Rolling Stones' concert at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night, Mick Jagger did his fascinating preteen girl walk - on his toes, heels almost coming down as an afterthought - to sweep fully across the stage one more time. And a particularly strong version of "Jumpin' Jack Flash" motored up, ending the band's 20th show at the Garden since 1969.

The Stones are touring behind their album of new material, "A Bigger Bang," (Virgin) released last week, their first album of new material in eight years. Their last tour, in 2002 and 2003, came after a greatest-hits collection, "Forty Licks," and those shows enshrined the back catalog by showing, on the screens above the stage, an image of a Stones album cover appropriate to the number being played. This tour, on the other hand, is partly about some new songs that sound old.

But the Stones have sort of stopped being "about" things: it's outside all brackets, connected to very little current rock 'n' roll, and not any kind of normal working band. Since they don't mesh much with the context of the outside world, one can just focus on the work itself - the perseverance of Mr. Jagger's imposing body language, and the weirdly overdecorated groove carpentered by the guitarists Keith Richards and Ron Wood, the drummer Charlie Watts and the bassist Darryl Jones.

Mr. Watts and Mr. Jones stamped out tight rhythm all night, while Mr. Richards and Mr. Wood played their charmingly sloppy push-pull game, sometimes getting the tangle of slashing chords and winding, bending notes to sound elegant, but often wobbling off track. "Start Me Up" had some awkward out-of-sync moments; "Infamy," from the new album, contained long stretches of piled-on guitar that seemed to go against the idea of musicians playing particular musical roles. There were long, extended vamps that didn't really build, and "19th Nervous Breakdown," the evening's surprise, was also one of its draggier moments. The Stones haven't often played it in recent years, and they took it at half-tempo, with four guitars in the mix, including Mr. Jagger and the backup musician Blondie Chaplin. It didn't sound like a song about panic. It sounded more like a song about hot-tub therapy.

But there were surges of power during the set. "Jumpin' Jack Flash," for one, which settled into a perfect tempo with full concentration; ditto "It's Only Rock 'n' Roll" and the new "Rough Justice." Mr. Richards continues to supply many of the band's best moments. Several times he broke out of his serene, smiling demeanor and strode forward purposefully to play hard iterations of Chuck Berry riffs, and in "Miss You," while the stage extended forward to the middle of the theater with the band on it, he improvised continuous, well-wrought blues licks.

Mr. Jagger, for his part, smoothed over the rough spots. Barely smiling, jaws flexing as he raced around working at his craft, exercising the crowd with chants and falsetto taunts, he showed amazing willpower: he is determined to make the big-theater ritual work as it used to.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
September 14th, 2005 03:35 PM
monkey_man New York Daily News - http://www.nydailynews.com
Full-blooded Stones
back with a 'Bang'

Wednesday, September 14th, 2005

The Rolling Stones spat in the eye of age at Madison Square Garden last night.
Despite the fact that its members are now in their - what? 80s? 90s? - they performed like hormonally driven teens with something new to prove.

It wasn't the songs that gave the group special vim or surprise. This is the third tour in a row in which the Stones have opened with "Start Me Up." And once again, the core of their show stressed the kind of numbers that made them bad-boy legends to begin with: "Tumblin' Dice," "Bitch," etc. - numbers the band didn't bother to reinterpret or update in any substantial way.

Yet the way the musicians moved through these songs - how they interacted with each other - filled these potentially desiccated musical corpses with fresh pints of blood.

When the Stones attacked a classic like "All Down The Line," the song found life in the tussle between the crack of Charlie Watts' drums and the braying tandem guitars of Ron Wood and Keith Richards. While Watts held down a smacking beat, Richards and Wood tore away at each other's riffs, teasing and sniping, by turns faking each other out and wittily giving in. Since they're both mainly rhythm players, neither stretched too far into a solo. Instead, they injected little bursts of chords - cunning, concentrated note clusters - which invested every number with increasing tension.

The group tried to break things up in several modest ways. They tore the famously manic "Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown" into a blues grinder, with sexy results. And they offered a few songs from their surprisingly strong new CD, "A Bigger Bang."

The witty "Rough Justice" held its own with their classics, if only because it so smartly imitated them. But Richards tried something more rare by singing the new R&B-funk track "Infamy" with a wily charm.

While the musicians hold the key to the Stones, Mick Jagger brought his own canny brand of swagger. With his still-sinewy figure and full head of hair, you could mistake him for a much younger man, so long as you don't eye the video blowups too closely. Last night, his energy didn't flag as he threw his rubber band of a body around the stage with cocky aplomb.

By Stones standards, the staging was spare, the better to stress the rawness of the music.

After all, despite the hoopla that surrounds their tours, including their sky-high ticket prices, the Stones remain an intimate machine, a tight little unit.

In the end, it's a simple thing that keeps them going - the prickly kick of their riffs carries an energy that just won't quit.

September 14th, 2005 04:26 PM
tumbled "Last night, his energy didn't flag as he threw his rubber band of a body around the stage with cocky aplomb. "

GREAT QUOTE! What a visual!
September 14th, 2005 06:03 PM
pdog Oh man...
I love everyone I met up with.
I will post later. Show was Great, the crew I hung with were the greatest, that's what made this show so special. I have made some great memories.
FYI, if you ever go without sleep for 36 hours with no assisted chemical help, be sure to hang out with cool people, i wouldn't have made it withou them... I fed off their energy...
Can't wait until Philly...
Luxy, you will get to meet my dad. Luxy is a doll, but she did guess my childhood upbringing wrong, but I love her for thinking and telling me what she did...
She got the short version of my life story... I don't konw who is luckier Throbby or Luxy... They're like Greek gods, you feel like you should sacrafice animals their so good looking and cool!
Philly or BUST!
Jb... We missed you.
September 14th, 2005 06:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot What an adventure I just had!

First off, lemme say that the folks that I had the priveledge to hang out with last night are all top notch. It was a pleasure, and certainly made the trip worth every effort.

It took me about 3 & 1/2 hours to reach the city. Took me an 1 & 1/2 hours to actually get to where I needed to be. Man, Manhattan traffic is fucking insane!

So Scope is saving me a seat at the bar when I walk into Joe's. All I could think about was a tall, cold, Miller High Life. They didn't have any at Joe's. Twist my arm and make me drink Guinness then!

I had just knocked back my 2nd Guinness, and went to take a piss, when I got back to the bar...Max had arrived. Yay, more beers!

It was so cool to see my ol' chums Max and Scope again. Makes me wonder why we waited on the Stones to get together. This is one thing that we need to change. We should get together more often.

So then Pdog stumbles in. Pdog had been awake 21 straight hours at that point. The evening hadn't really even started yet...we were just in warm up mode. I felt bad for the guy. We should have told him to go get some sleep...NAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Pdog is clean & sober, so we watched him drink water and coffee. The novelty of non-alcoholic beverages did not rub off on the rest of us...we kept drinking. Pdog was so sleep-deprived that he broke the DVD-R that Scope gave him....yes, he broke it right in half. Quite a neat trick.

Then Glencar showed up. He holds the honor of being the only Couchie to be at both Chicago AND MSG. That is some hardcore stuff right there. PayPhone Al joined in at some point too. Yay! More beers!

Then in walks Luxy and Throbby. Lemme tell ya, those two are WAY too good looking to be hanging out with the likes of us. They are so good looking that you want to hate them. Unfortunately, they are just too fucking nice to hate. Ya just gotta love 'em. And you CAN'T make Luxy blush. I tried, nothing fazes that girl. She is definately one of the cool kids. I tried not to stand too close to Throbby. The guy makes everyone look even more short, fat, and ugly than we really are. He also bears an uncanny likeness to a certain frontman of The Rolling Stones. I so wanted to hate him...but I can't because he's just too fucking nice! Male model good looks...AND a nice guy! GAH! LOL!

I gotta send out a special thanks to those two. Throbby and Luxy are aces in my book. They found me a ticket on the cheap, and if it hadn't been for that, I would have missed the party. And we did party! We left Joe's and grabbed some NYC Pizza. Then back to Joe's for a couple more, and then on to Walter's. Max & I were gonna look up JB. Can you imagine the look on that guys face when the 2 of us tapped him on his shoulder?! But alas, JB was not there. It was so hot at Walter's that we decided to just head to MSG. We wanted to make sure that we missed Alannis though, so we hit one of the MSG bars. And we missed Alannis! Yay! More beers!

At this point I gotta say something else...MaxLugar married WAY over his head. Mrs. Lugar is a fantastic lady, and I'm a better person for having met her. Max, as Napoleon Dynamite would say..."LUCKY!".

So we all agree to meet back at Joe's after the show, and make our way to our seats. I wished that we all could have sat together. That would have been fun.

So, the show.

I called my son just before tha Stones came on. I told him I'd call back when the Stones hit the stage, and let him listen to a song. But then the lights went out and I just told him to listen.

The intro is very cool, the arena stage is awesome. Start Me Up is the obvious opening song. They played it with piss and vinegar. Spectacular. The guitars were very loud and up front. Charlie was hammering away adding just the right amount of drive. And Mick...man, that guy is unreal. He was in REALLY fine voice last night. Belted 'em out he did. He was all glittery in a gold Lame' jacket, black sequined shirt and black pants. He also had on the ugliest sneakers I've ever seen.

The band ripped through the first five songs. Tore 'em up. They were playing hard...even Ronnie. It was magic.

The came 19th Nervous Breakdown...played in the style of a POP COUNTRY tune! Didn't like it much. I admire the boys for trying something new and different. Unfortunately...this lil' experiment just didn't work right.

Then they bitched up Bitch. I mean, they got way lost. Trainwreck lost. Uh-oh lost.

But the made up for it in a big way. All Down The Line was SCORCHING hot! Best I ever heard 'em do this. No plinkety plink plink from Chuck, horns only for some brass stabs...Keith and Ronnie drove this song with GUITARS! They drove it hard, and put it away wet. And they backed it up with Get Up, Stand Up. A very credible white guy version of it too! As good as white people can do it, I suppose. Mick didn't want the song to end. He kept "Ah yo yo yo"ing at the crowd, who "Ah yo yo yo"ed back at him. Eventually the band kicked back in and they did a little reprise...awesome.

Was it just me or do the Stones forget how to finish songs? It's like the songs just come to a crashing pile-up and everyone just stops at the same time. Very odd way to end songs.

Keef did a great job with The Worst. Best I've heard him do it. He played acoustic all the way through, Ronnie added some delightful pedal steel. Bernard came out and did some harmony with Keef, and it was smooth. Infamy was not as good as The Worst. Gold rings on ya.

The B-stage thingy is way cool. I like that they play on the way to and from the B Stage...none of that hokey canned music while they walk out and back...they play on a moving stage. I worry that someone may take a fall off, but they all seemed pretty adept at it. Fingers crossed that no one gets hurt.

It's refreshing to hear Staisfaction all guitared up. No horns or back vocals...just ripping guitars, Charlie drivin', and Mick testifying. It just does not get better. I've heard this song a thousand times...I can't wait to hear it a thousand more! Especially if they keep playing it like this! Piss n vinegar I tells ya! Piss n vinegar!

Hey, guess what! I saw the Stones do Paint It, Black. I've seen the Stones 12 times now...this ranks right up there with the best things I've ever seen them do. I thought my brain was gonna explode. Ronnie plays that electric sitar guitar, and it just sounds so cool. I saw them do this in '99 during No Security, and I thought it was great then...it's way better than that now. Way better. In a night of highlights...this was THE highlight.

Sympathy...don't like the intro. Ronnie had some technical problems. Once they hit the groove though, it cooked.

The Stones then warhorsed us out the door. I coulda done without Lisa screaming at the end of YCAGWYW...she was too loud. And I woulda prefered a horn free version of JJF, but those are very minor complaints.

All-in-all, this one was a real good show. There were some bumps, but the highs far outweighed them.

I was also kinda suprised we didn't hear Shattered. I mean that's the Stones quintessential New York song. And they've been playing it recently, so I was very suprised that they didn't hit that one. Also, this was the Stones 20th show at MSG. I got a cool shirt with all the MSG dates on the back.

We all met up back at Joe's after the show. I guzzeled 4 cups of coffee while we all babbled about what we had just seen. Scope liked the country 19th Nervous Breakdown...everyone else not so much.

Eventually, it was just down to Pdog and I standing out on the street in front of Joe's. When I left to go get my car, Pdog was into 30 hours of being awake. What a trooper.

The trip home was a nightmare. I broke up a fight in the parking garage. It took about 30 minutes to get through the Lincoln tunnel. There was a wreck on I-78 that had the highway closed on the Harrisburg side of Allentown. That wasn't too bad, because I got an hour nap. We eventually got detoured...40 minutes later I was back on the highway. I then ran out of battery on my iPod. I had to stop twice for more coffee. The sun was rising before I made it to Harrisburg...and I still had another hour to go. But I got stuck in Harrisburg rush hour traffic. I left Pdog around 12:30 or so...it was now 7AM and I'm still on the road. I got in at 8:30 this morning. 8 hours to get home.

But it was worth every second.

Can't wait for Hershey!
September 14th, 2005 07:44 PM
throbby

[Edited by throbby]
September 14th, 2005 07:56 PM
pdog Throbby, were the pics of me at the show. Shit I was almost on that stage...

See... we're not so bad looking when you're not around!
September 14th, 2005 08:05 PM
throbby Hey Pdog! I could see you across the stage, but I couldn't shoot straight across. There was a cable for the light rigging in the way (hence no good shots of Charlie) and too much glare from the stage lights.

It was great meeting you and glad you made it home in time to pick up your son. I admire your stamina and discipline.

See you in Philly!

September 14th, 2005 08:15 PM
mac_daddy i know who ss is. i assume pdog is on the left (also with glasses - looks like the guy in the mohawk photo, which i also assume is him)...

who is on the right..?
September 14th, 2005 08:59 PM
pdog The man on the right is Maxlugar!
September 14th, 2005 09:32 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
The man on the right is Maxlugar!

Pdog I hate to correct you,but the proper title is "The world reknown Stonsian internet legend,the man who launched the carreer of many posters (Joey comes to mind),he of the "It's Friday Night" legendary posts,The only cat in town with a motorized Lotus Couch,and lifelike anotomicaly correct Billy Preston Action figure,the man who has had more material stolen from the likes of much lesser posters(see-Joey)than any poster on any site,and all around good guy,The one and only Max-fucking-Lugar Internet SuperStar!

Hope that helps.

Riffhard
September 14th, 2005 09:32 PM
FPM C10
quote:
pdog wrote:

Spot the Republican!

Wish I'd been there. Looks and sounds like a blast!

So, was "Get Up Stand Up" as good as it is in my head when I imagine the Stones doing it? Because it's pretty damn good in there.
September 14th, 2005 10:08 PM
nankerphelge See?

Piss & Vinegar!

I told ya!

Playing like they got sumthin to prove!!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
September 14th, 2005 10:34 PM
Riffhard Nanky I see you got a pic of Giants Stadium there. Does that mean you will be attending? If so we must greet again! I'll be hooking up with throbby and luxury in the lot,and possibly Josh if he calls me,and yous?

Spliffy wiff Riffy is calling your name!!

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)