ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Perverted Charlie hypnotized by Luxury1
Charlie staring at Luxury1
© 2005 Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ABB Reviews in Ten Words Or Less Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
September 10th, 2005 09:07 AM
72Tele Dissapointing, grating, long, scattered, lame lyrics, over hyped, loose stool.
September 10th, 2005 09:20 AM
exile Here is the requested information on constipation
Look forward to your A Bigger Bang review

------------------------------------------------

Constipation is passage of small amounts of hard, dry bowel movements, usually fewer than three times a week. People who are constipated may find it difficult and painful to have a bowel movement. Other symptoms of constipation include feeling bloated, uncomfortable, and sluggish.

Many people think they are constipated when, in fact, their bowel movements are regular. For example, some people believe they are constipated, or irregular, if they do not have a bowel movement every day. However, there is no right number of daily or weekly bowel movements. Normal may be three times a day or three times a week depending on the person. Also, some people naturally have firmer stools than others.

At one time or another, almost everyone gets constipated. Poor diet and lack of exercise are usually the causes. In most cases, constipation is temporary and not serious. Understanding its causes, prevention, and treatment will help most people find relief.

Points to Remember
Constipation affects almost everyone at one time or another.

Many people think they are constipated when, in fact, their bowel movements are regular.

The most common causes of constipation are poor diet and lack of exercise.

Additional causes of constipation include medications, irritable bowel syndrome, abuse of laxatives, and specific diseases.

A medical history and physical examination may be the only diagnostic tests needed before the doctor suggests treatment.

In most cases, following these simple tips will help relieve symptoms and prevent recurrence of constipation:

Eat a well-balanced, high-fiber diet that includes beans, bran, whole grains, fresh fruits, and vegetables.
Drink plenty of liquids.
Exercise regularly.
Set aside time after breakfast or dinner for undisturbed visits to the toilet.
Do not ignore the urge to have a bowel movement.
Understand that normal bowel habits vary.
Whenever a significant or prolonged change in bowel habits occurs, check with a doctor.

Most people with mild constipation do not need laxatives. However, doctors may recommend laxatives for a limited time for people with chronic constipation.

For More Information
International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders Inc.
P.O. Box 170864
Milwaukee, WI 53217
Phone: 1–888–964–2001 or 414–964–1799
Fax: 414–964–7176
Email: [email protected]
Internet: www.iffgd.org

American Gastroenterological Association
National Office
4930 Del Ray Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: 301–654–2055
Fax: 301–654–5920
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Internet: www.gastro.org

September 10th, 2005 01:27 PM
IzzyStradlin
quote:
72Tele wrote:
Dissapointing, grating, long, scattered, lame lyrics, over hyped, loose stool.

Spot on dude. Aside from Rough Justice and BOMY, this album is no different than the past 3-4 as far as musicianship.

The sole reason I bought it was "Rough Justice" and that is my favorite song. It just happens to be the first one as well.

It was all downhill after that.

Scattered? Yep.
Lame lyrics? Absolutely, my 9 year neice can do better.
Overhyped? True most of all.

The album doesn't suck. It's just not that good. In fact, it's boring.
September 10th, 2005 01:36 PM
Bloozehound overhyped for sure

September 10th, 2005 01:38 PM
kath not!! great songs,great bluesy stuff. teeeeerrific!!!
September 10th, 2005 01:39 PM
T&A 10 words:

As good as one can expect from these old farts
[Edited by T&A]
September 10th, 2005 02:28 PM
Saint Sway worst stones album to date.

a mediocre Jagger album at best.
September 10th, 2005 02:33 PM
White House Lawn GREAT LATE PERIOD STONES ALBUM!
September 10th, 2005 03:09 PM
ListenToTheLion Best album since Tattoo You.
September 10th, 2005 03:22 PM
stewed & Keefed It's Great.......IT'S GREAT.
September 10th, 2005 04:36 PM
time is on my side Good to great album- it's their best since TATTOO YOU

[Edited by time is on my side]
September 10th, 2005 04:58 PM
pdog

September 10th, 2005 05:10 PM
the good A great album, time will tell if its to become a classic.
September 10th, 2005 06:51 PM
lotsajizz as it pisses off cavemen here, it MUST be great!!
September 10th, 2005 07:37 PM
exile
quote:
time is on my side wrote:
Good to great album- it's their best since TATTOO YOU

I repeat Good to great album- it's their best since TATTOO YOU
September 10th, 2005 07:44 PM
Angiegirl LIND saves the day.
September 10th, 2005 08:32 PM
BILL PERKS ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN ROCKS YOU IGNORANT SLUTS
September 10th, 2005 08:34 PM
Angiegirl So, you like it no?
September 10th, 2005 08:48 PM
PeerQueer Lovely. Infamy is really really really really really growing on me by the way.
September 10th, 2005 08:55 PM
Trey Krimsin Weak in spots, strong in others, overall a decent effort.
September 10th, 2005 09:02 PM
Zulu Fun Mix It's a good album, but there's no way it's "their best since Tattoo You," blah blah. It's not as good as VL, it's not as good as WS, and some of it doesn't even measure up to B2B. In fact, the more I listen to it the more it reminds me of just a better-produced version of *Steel Wheels*--except Keith's songs on this one aren't as good. So it has its highs and lows and ups and downs but isn't wildly outstanding like so many people here keep screaming. With the guitar leads so poor and underdeveloped, how could it be?
September 10th, 2005 09:05 PM
Rev Twenty Redlights better than tatooyou,
best since somegirls,
somepeople justangryabout
expensivetix sotheycanthearit
September 10th, 2005 09:11 PM
gotdablouse Yes good point, the guitar leads are pathetic...way to go Keith !

My review:
Catchy, Guitarless, Stupid Lyrics, Uncohesive (sounds like a best of), super grooves (RFD, brest groove since Miss You)
September 10th, 2005 09:42 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN ROCKS YOU IGNORANT SLUTS

THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ HERE AT THIS MOST PRODIGIOUS OF ALL ROLLING STONES MESSAGE BOARDS!

NOW BILL IS MY FAVE POSTER OF ALL TIME, SOMETHING THAT I ALWAYS POSTPONED TO ANNOUNCE DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF TERRIFIC MINDS AROUND US!

WORD BILL!

P.S.: THAT CAPS THING IS SOMEWHAT STRONG!
September 10th, 2005 09:45 PM
Gazza "The world's greatest rock n roll band. So fuck off!"
September 10th, 2005 10:21 PM
chris girard Back of my Hand-one of the best blues songs in ages, Great Album---if you don;t like it then you have no taste in music.
September 10th, 2005 10:42 PM
poor immigrant Too long. Too Jagger influenced. Weak songwriting ovarall. Average quality.
September 10th, 2005 11:56 PM
Egbert
quote:
poor immigrant wrote:
Too long. Too Jagger influenced. Weak songwriting ovarall. Average quality.

Welcome Poor Immigrant. Have you met Saint Sway? I think you two would really hit it off.
September 10th, 2005 11:59 PM
Riffhard 10 words? Hmmmmm,alright. Quit your bitchin' fuckers! It's great,and you fucks will love it in a couple years!

All this moaning,and bitching is fucking pathetic!

Here,here Gazza! Greatest fucking rock and roll band ever! 43 years later they still bring it! So fuck right off!

Riffhard
September 11th, 2005 12:00 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Egbert wrote:
Welcome Poor Immigrant. Have you met Saint Sway? I think you two would really hit it off.

lol, ask him/her if he/she likes the Crowes, otherwise they might experience a chill in their relationship.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)