ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Perverted Charlie hypnotized by Luxury1
Charlie staring at Luxury1
© 2005 Throbby
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Magnetic Hill, Moncton 3rd September - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
September 5th, 2005 08:59 PM
lotsajizz you presume correctly on all counts
September 6th, 2005 11:21 AM
madturtle Mic was speaking French because Moncton is a Bilingual City. New Brunswick is roughly 50/50 English/French - French/English. He obviously did his homework.
September 6th, 2005 01:35 PM
Saint Sway thats what I'm talking about!!

see... its not so hard to shuffle up the order of songs and toss a few debuts in. The Stones could do this every single night without even blinking or breaking a sweat. This is why its inexcuseable for them not to mix the sets up.

hey, I dont expect them to be like the Black Crowes and play 84 different songs over a 5 night stand. I just want them to shake it up a little. This set is a good start....

now just continue to mix it up at the next show... and squeeze in some lesser played numbers please.

1. Start Me Up
2. It's Only ROck and Roll
3. Live with Me
4. Tumbling Dice
5. Rough Justice
6. Ruby Tuesday
7. YCAGWYW
8. All Down the Line
9. Night Time
[Band Intros]
10. The Worst
11. Infamy
12. Miss You
13. ONNYA
14. Midnight Rambler
15. Honky Tonk Woman
16. SFTD
17. Paint it Black
18. JJF
19. Brown Sugar
20. Satisfaction (Encore)
September 6th, 2005 02:06 PM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT the Some Girls hat is awesome!
September 7th, 2005 01:47 AM
Cant Catch Me
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

6. Ruby Tuesday -- another pretty surprise!! Keith takes a co-vocal, I call Nellcote but my cell phone fades---something about Magnetic Hill screwed my battery and cell signal all day!.

Very friendly of you to share your informative review, thank you, but you're saying that you called somebody from your cell phone at a Rolling Stones concert? Very strange behavior, I think. Did anybody in the neighboring seats punch you? If not you're lucky.
September 7th, 2005 05:21 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Cant Catch Me wrote:

Very friendly of you to share your informative review, thank you, but you're saying that you called somebody from your cell phone at a Rolling Stones concert? Very strange behavior, I think. Did anybody in the neighboring seats punch you? If not you're lucky.

bite me asshole...it's done all the time, there is no conversation, hundreds call someone who ain't there, hold up the phone and give 'em a listen for a few seconds ... move out of the seventies you old fuck! btw, if you knew the venue you would know how stupid your comment about 'seats' is!
September 7th, 2005 12:27 PM
Nellcote Hey Catch, what's it all about baybae.....Chill will ya?
Nothing like a 1st hand report of what's the buzz from
a chap on the ground...

Jizz, thanks for the review, as well as the reach out.

Here's hoping we catch up before the Gahden in January...

I was sitting in the section @ Fenway where Papi stroked the walkoff homah last night,and of course it get's the WICKED PISSA!!!
September 7th, 2005 12:30 PM
lotsajizz Ortiz is a giant amongst men. MVP. And an affirmative there on all counts, Nellcote!
September 7th, 2005 02:04 PM
meek75 New to the board. PLENTY of pics from the Moncton show available here :

http://www.canadaeast.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=guides228

just scroll down...
September 7th, 2005 02:13 PM
meek75
quote:
Cant Catch Me wrote:

Actually a good 1/3 of the fans there were on their cells all night long. I brought mine so that I could be on the phone with my mom the instant they came out since she couldn't be there. I also called a friend who is 6 months pregnant and who gave up her tickets because she wasn't sure if she should go in her condition. Both of them were so excited to hear a little piece of the concert. My phone kept losing its signal all day too. I don't know if it's because of the location or because so many people in the same location might have been jamming up the airwaves.
September 7th, 2005 03:11 PM
lotsajizz my first boy, Keith (by the way), made his first in utero kicks while my wife and I attended the Babylon show at Foxboro in '97!!
September 7th, 2005 11:35 PM
Cant Catch Me Okay, I'm chilled. I didn't mean to slag anybody, it's just that I'd rather enjoy the show without messing around with a cell phone, and I can't imagine that whoever's on the other end would get much out of the experience anyway.
September 8th, 2005 12:53 AM
gypsy The same photos Gazza posted by Paul Darrow/Reuters, only a little bigger:

September 8th, 2005 09:43 PM
Bloozehound what t-shirt is that keefs wearing ?
September 8th, 2005 10:27 PM
Lazy Bones ...check out Charlie's expression in the first pic (behind Mick)...
September 12th, 2005 04:22 PM
jb Rogers stadium is wide open.
September 15th, 2005 05:43 AM
Zeeta What the fuck is Mick's Jacket man!?

Bizarre but fun!
September 15th, 2005 06:02 AM
erikjjf
quote:
jb wrote:
Rogers stadium is wide open.

Maybe the retractable roof will be closed by showtime?
[Edited by erikjjf]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)