ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

From the book "Ode to a High Flying Bird
© 1960 Charlie Watts with special thanks to The Juf!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the storm Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 9th, 2004 08:25 PM
kath it's gonna hit jamaica straight on. jeeez. i wonder if keef will do a benefit for those people/the country. they are gonna get hit really , really hard by ivan.
September 9th, 2004 08:34 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
kath wrote:
it's gonna hit jamaica straight on. jeeez. i wonder if keef will do a benefit for those people/the country. they are gonna get hit really , really hard by ivan.

Where the hell is he anyway?

Actually - I know he's in southern CA. But I promised glencar I wouldn't - and he did send me Steelie's magnum opus - but- oy...I...I....I......want to email The Storm...I....want to email The Storm...come back....Stormypoo..........!

September 9th, 2004 08:50 PM
kath
"We're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn. "

this reminds me of one of michael landon's last interviews. he was on the "tonight show with johnny carson" and johnny asked him if any of the cartwrights were gay. michael never missed a beat. he said "no, none of us were gay, but thank god hop sing was!"
September 9th, 2004 08:52 PM
glencar Lamby, it's good to keep one's promises. Besides, the Storm is dead as a doorknob, baby!
September 9th, 2004 09:15 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
glencar wrote:
Lamby, it's good to keep one's promises. Besides, the Storm is dead as a doorknob, baby!

No he isn't. I have his current phone #. Could call him back into his reign of terror - tomorrow morning baby - look out!

But I won't just yet - cause I like you...!

but don't you think it would be fun and stir things up a bit?

September 9th, 2004 09:18 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
kath wrote:

"We're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn. "

this reminds me of one of michael landon's last interviews. he was on the "tonight show with johnny carson" and johnny asked him if any of the cartwrights were gay. michael never missed a beat. he said "no, none of us were gay, but thank god hop sing was!"

If all was right in this world - Michael Landon would have been gay...and doing the cock dance with Billy Preston in Vegas this very minute...

September 9th, 2004 09:19 PM
Mijo The Storm would be great, for me to poop on, mijo
September 9th, 2004 09:36 PM
glencar L-l-l-lamby, l-l-l-listen to mijo!
September 9th, 2004 09:44 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
glencar wrote:
L-l-l-lamby, l-l-l-listen to mijo!

but it would be so much fun...and so easy...

admit it - you'd like it, right?

September 9th, 2004 10:29 PM
Soldatti
quote:
kath wrote:
the storm

I think that you were taking about the song!
September 10th, 2004 12:25 PM
kath well, i was talking about ivan...but "the storm" was such a catchy subject line....
September 10th, 2004 02:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Where the hell is he anyway?

Actually - I know he's in southern CA. But I promised glencar I wouldn't - and he did send me Steelie's magnum opus - but- oy...I...I....I......want to email The Storm...I....want to email The Storm...come back....Stormypoo..........!

Stormy ?!?!

STORMY ?!?!?!

Yeah , whatever happened to that guy ?!!

Man , " The Storm " certainly was Minty Fresh and he sure as Hell knew how to write a post .

" It will be a Thrilla .......and a Killa ...........and a Chilla ...........when I get the Gorilla ..............in Manilla Ronnie ! "

Joey Ali !

September 10th, 2004 02:52 PM
glencar He was minty fresh? Hell no! Even your underwear were fresher. He was stale old bread warmed up in an underpowered oven. A lynch mob run out of steam.
September 10th, 2004 03:49 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
He was minty fresh? Hell no! Even your underwear were fresher. He was stale old bread warmed up in an underpowered oven. A lynch mob run out of steam.

Not today Blue .....................my Ass has been stinkin' since 8:52 AM CDT today !!!!!! .........and you's ?!?!
September 10th, 2004 05:05 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Not today Blue .....................my Ass has been stinkin' since 8:52 AM CDT today !!!!!! .........and you's ?!?!

Thanks for warning me!

September 10th, 2004 05:09 PM
Some Guy What up, chop?
September 10th, 2004 05:14 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
What up, chop?

I just saw this guy on a bike talking on his cell phone. He wiped out right in front of me, shouted "fuck!" rolled back on his bike - still talking on his cell phone and rode off. It was like seeing freakin Nureyev. The yaboos getting drunk in the bar across the street from Wrigley Field were going wild.

September 10th, 2004 05:15 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Thanks for warning me!

Not so fast my Lambies .................GET OVER HERE !!!!

" My Lambies ain't afraid of no Smelly Ass Ronnie ! "

Stinky !
September 10th, 2004 05:16 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I just saw this guy on a bike talking on his cell phone. He wiped out right in front of me, shouted "fuck!" rolled back on his bike - still talking on his cell phone and rode off. It was like seeing freakin Nureyev. The yaboos getting drunk in the bar across the street from Wrigley Field were going wild.

That will be an ESPN top ten play of the week.
September 10th, 2004 05:18 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

That will be an ESPN top ten play of the week.

It should be. It was brilliant. The guy was unfazed by all the catcalls.
September 10th, 2004 05:19 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

why did you use catcalls?
September 10th, 2004 05:22 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Stay away from my Kitty !

September 10th, 2004 05:23 PM
Some Guy Hi Joey, how was Joey last night?
September 10th, 2004 05:24 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

why did you use catcalls?

Whatever it was. Wish I had my camera but I was shopping.

Fuck - I forgot to go back to Linens and Things and pick up the pillows! They have these great throw pillows with beaded fringe for $19.99, buy one get the other half off.

September 10th, 2004 05:25 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Fuck - I forgot to go back to Linens and Things and pick up the pillows! They have these great throw pillows with beaded fringe for $19.99, buy one get the other half off.

sounds pretty gay.
September 10th, 2004 05:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Ooooooooo ! Pinch Me !!!!
September 10th, 2004 05:30 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

sounds pretty gay.

I also went to Gaymart. They didn't have anything I had to have though. But the other shop across the street had these mermen. One looked like he was in the Village People with silver glitter fish body. It was only $16.99. I should go back and get that. Maybe it was at Gaymart. Don't remember.

September 10th, 2004 05:30 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I also went to Gaymart. They didn't have anything I had to have though. But the other shop across the street had these mermen. One looked like he was in the Village People with silver glitter fish body. It was only $16.99. I should go back and get that. Maybe it was at Gaymart. Don't remember.

September 10th, 2004 05:31 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

fabulously gay
September 10th, 2004 05:37 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

fabulously gay

It has many hidden rooms. I took FPM there once and he was afraid I had abandoned him and left with the couple of very attactive lesbians who were checking me out.

They have a set of refrigerator magnets of penises. I almost bought those - but thought better of it since my mother always comes over with bags of food from Trader Joes to make sure I eat.

Page: 1 2