ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

From the book "Ode to a High Flying Bird
© 1960 Charlie Watts with special thanks to The Juf!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones live bootlegs Return to archive
September 9th, 2004 05:30 AM
Underdog Hi, I'm Underdog. I've been reading the wonderful messages of this board for a long time (sorry for not joining in the discussions earlier). I'm a 22 year old who enjoys the Rolling Stones immensely. My favourite albums are Let It Bleed, Exile on Main Street and a little bit more obscure Some Girls.

I don't own many live bootlegs of their golden years starting around the 70's when they really seemed to start kickin some ass live. Does anyone have any clues as to any good downloading sources? Even video footage too.. that would just be unreal. I'm hungry for a lot of Stones media.
September 9th, 2004 05:41 AM
Zack Having sold more than 8 million copies, Some Girls is hardly obscure. Send me a private message and I'll get you started.

Sweet Polly Purebred
September 9th, 2004 09:02 AM
glencar Are any of their releases obscure? LOL
September 9th, 2004 09:24 AM
piratekeef Yes - there is one. The LP that featured the Andrew L. Oldham Orchestra playing Stones Songs....
September 9th, 2004 04:35 PM
Underdog I meant obscure in the sense that most fans wouldn't regard it as their finest amongst favourite albums. Not rated by popularity or CD's sold.

September 9th, 2004 04:38 PM
Some Guy I love Some Girls. I love Underdog- best cartoon of its time ever!!
September 9th, 2004 10:06 PM
Soldatti We all love Some Girls...
September 9th, 2004 10:14 PM
Bloozehound Jamming With Edward might be obscure ?
September 9th, 2004 10:25 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Jamming With Edward might be obscure ?

maybe, but it's great at least!