ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

From the book "Ode to a High Flying Bird
© 1960 Charlie Watts with special thanks to The Juf!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: mick v.s justin Return to archive
September 8th, 2004 04:41 PM
mickjaggersgrl well i hate justin timerlake hes ugly and he has no talent! mick jagger is way hotter,sings better,he is just better!!!!!, if i had to vote id vote for mick enyday!

luv ya mick!
September 8th, 2004 05:13 PM
glencar Puh-leeze! MJ is MO as JT is to DL. It'll all make sense in the ayem.
September 8th, 2004 08:10 PM
Soldatti
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puh-leeze! MJ is MO as JT is to DL.

September 8th, 2004 08:52 PM
gypsy It's still here? Learn to spell...I saw your other post...it's "anybody," not "enybody."
Stay off the boards, kid...and get back to your schoolbooks.
September 8th, 2004 08:59 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It's still here? Learn to spell...I saw your other post...it's "anybody," not "enybody."

look! i LOVE the rolling stones and i dont know why people pick on me for that! i may be 15 but im not like other kids!!!!!!! i love mick jagger!
September 8th, 2004 09:17 PM
Soldatti
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:
look! i LOVE the rolling stones ...i love mick jagger!

Yeah, we see that...!
September 8th, 2004 09:21 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It's still here? Learn to spell...I saw your other post...it's "anybody," not "enybody."

school books, not schoolbooks
September 8th, 2004 10:10 PM
gypsy Yep, thanks, twat. Typo...forgot to space. Not as bad as "eny."
September 8th, 2004 10:19 PM
glencar Shit! Mark McGrath is now hosting Extra! Today's rock stars have no staying power.
September 8th, 2004 10:36 PM
gypsy Mark McGrath=twat. I'm sure SS will back me up on that.
September 8th, 2004 10:50 PM
glencar Hell, I'll back you up on that. It was just surprising to see him throw in the towel so early. He's horrible BTW.
September 8th, 2004 11:13 PM
gypsy I don't think he threw in the towel early...I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did! He's actually faring pretty well w/ that Extra! gig if you ask me.
September 8th, 2004 11:27 PM
parmeda
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:
look! i LOVE the rolling stones and i dont know why people pick on me for that! i may be 15 but im not like other kids!!!!!!! i love mick jagger!

Do your parents know that you participate on a Rolling Stones Message Board? Do you have a curfew? Do you realize it's a crime worthy of flogging to mention "Mick" & "Justin" in the same sentence?
September 8th, 2004 11:43 PM
Bloozehound u guys r harsh, didn't know there were age restrictions to join y'alls lil clique here

no wonder there's no hotties around heh
September 8th, 2004 11:50 PM
gypsy Parmy, I think you're a hottie! OMG! If I were a lesbian, I'd sooo have the hots for you!
September 8th, 2004 11:55 PM
parmeda yeah gypsy...that's why you're MY clique-babe
September 8th, 2004 11:57 PM
gypsy Ummm, like, but I'm not gay. I was just saying, y'know. Enyway, I think Mick is so hotttttt! I wish Britney would marry him enstead of that Kevin Federline dude, don't you? Huh? Do you? I gotta go take my Ritalin now. buh bye!
September 9th, 2004 12:06 AM
parmeda gypsy, honey...you're about as gay as I am, lol

Even if you & I were the only two souls left on the planet, it wouldn't happen. WE LOVE MEN TOO MUCH! That's right, MEN...not these gay guys like Justin. Nope, uh-uh!

And if by chance little Britney...shit, she's an imbosile.
(I won't bother finishing my thought, lol.)

September 9th, 2004 10:35 PM
MP you know....that 15 year old just may get lucky.....Mick don't need no ID....
September 9th, 2004 10:36 PM
MP sorry...couldn't resist