ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

From the book "Ode to a High Flying Bird
© 1960 Charlie Watts with special thanks to The Juf!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Justin Gay Timberlake Return to archive
September 7th, 2004 12:48 PM
Ronnie B. Wood i hate this fag!!!! HE IS DAMNED!!!
people dont think anything good when they see Stones and justin (little J) on local TV. They said that the stones are bad. And i said them. Imagine this situation: You like Iron Maiden but your daddy dont like them, but he can be with them onstage because you like them. Jagger's and Keef's daughters like justin. I dont know why (not a song from Metamorphosis)! Justin is shit! Justin is whore! Justin is fag! Justin is gay! Justin is dumass! Justin is (291391294943995 bad things on this FUCKING world)

ps If Elizabeth Jagger wants to be my wife, i accept! I LOVE YOU ELIZABETH!
September 7th, 2004 12:51 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Ronnie B. Wood wrote:
i hate this fag!!!! HE IS DAMNED!!!
people dont think anything good when they see Stones and justin (little J) on local TV. They said that the stones are bad. And i said them. Imagine this situation: You like Iron Maiden but your daddy dont like them, but he can be with them onstage because you like them. Jagger's and Keef's daughters like justin. I dont know why (not a song from Metamorphosis)! Justin is shit! Justin is whore! Justin is fag! Justin is gay! Justin is dumass! Justin is (291391294943995 bad things on this FUCKING world)

ps If Elizabeth Jagger wants to be my wife, i accept! I LOVE YOU ELIZABETH!

Someone send this guy a dvd of the cockdance.

thanks!

September 7th, 2004 12:57 PM
egon i hate this FAG...?

pretty strong words if you ask me.
September 7th, 2004 12:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ronnie B. Wood wrote:
people dont think anything good when they see Stones and justin (little J) on local TV. They said that the stones are bad.

Well it could have been worse....it could have been Jacko.

September 7th, 2004 07:30 PM
Soldatti I saw on Rolling Stone that he will do a Stones' cover on his next album, I don't know if Miss You or Emotional Rescue. More trash comming...
September 7th, 2004 07:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Who? Timberlake or Jacko?
September 7th, 2004 07:35 PM
Soldatti Timberlake...
September 8th, 2004 06:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Timberlake...

Yeah, Jacko may be covering Johnny Cash....Folsom Prison Blues.
September 8th, 2004 06:50 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
I saw on Rolling Stone that he will do a Stones' cover on his next album, I don't know if Miss You or Emotional Rescue. More trash comming...

its miss you hes doing hes ganna kill the song
September 8th, 2004 06:55 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:
hes ganna kill the song

who's this hes person? what's ganna? this is so tiring...
September 8th, 2004 06:56 PM
Bloozehound GO TIMBERLAKE !!!
September 8th, 2004 07:11 PM
glencar Really man! Suddenly, Timberlake is looking funky. He sure brings out the angst across Canada.
September 8th, 2004 09:33 PM
Bloozehound TIMBERLAKE NUMERO UNO !!!!
September 8th, 2004 10:04 PM
Soldatti Maybe he will cover Gimme Shelter next, with Aguilera's as the famale voice...ahhh stop! What the hell I'm thinking...
September 8th, 2004 10:17 PM
glencar It'll drive some nuts!
September 8th, 2004 10:41 PM
gypsy Thank you, Angiegirl. I'm sick of this weirdo and her damn non-spelling posts. Do you think it's jb?
September 8th, 2004 10:42 PM
gypsy Ronnie B. Wood, you scare me. Lamby, I don't know if he could handle the cockdance. It could go either way though. I don't know.
September 8th, 2004 10:49 PM
glencar Gypsy, it ain't Joshy. It's that Main Offender creep. She's "demon life" elsewhere & bad news all over.
September 8th, 2004 11:55 PM
gypsy Oh. Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. What a twat.
September 10th, 2004 12:26 AM
fako
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yeah, Jacko may be covering Johnny Cash....Folsom Prison Blues.

Jeezus, who hasn't coverd that song?