ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

From the book "Ode to a High Flying Bird
© 1960 Charlie Watts with special thanks to The Juf!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith!!! Return to archive
September 6th, 2004 09:22 PM
mickjaggersgrl in my opinion keith is hott in the late sixties and seventies. he is adorable! he has beutiful eyes and his hair is black. but i hate anita pallenburg she was with him then!
September 6th, 2004 09:27 PM
Soldatti
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:
in my opinion keith is hott in the late sixties and seventies. he is adorable! he has beutiful eyes and his hair is black. but i hate anita pallenburg she was with him then!

That was so far away on the time...
He changed a lot on 1979-80-81, his metamorphosis was on those years.
September 6th, 2004 11:14 PM
gypsy Are you for real, mickjaggersgrl? You sound like a pre-teen. "Who's the cutest Stone?" "I hate Anita Pallenburg. Keith was, oh my god, so hot, and...blah blah blah."
Stick to TigerBeat, kiddo.

September 7th, 2004 03:00 AM
FotiniD Oh, come on Gypsy... Give the kid a break I'm sure most of us have been there at some time And it's better to think Keith's hot than Justin, ain't it? lol
September 7th, 2004 03:48 AM
F505 I smell jalousy......

(BTW: I think they're all cute!)
September 7th, 2004 04:07 AM
FotiniD
quote:
F505 wrote:
(BTW: I think they're all cute!)

Cute as can be