ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

From the book "Ode to a High Flying Bird
© 1960 Charlie Watts with special thanks to The Juf!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clinton in the Hospital Return to archive
September 3rd, 2004 03:05 PM
Some Guy Bill Clinton to Undergo Bypass Surgery
Former President Bill Clinton will undergo heart bypass surgery as early as Saturday, sources tell CNN. Clinton was in New York-Presbyterian Hospital on Friday undergoing tests for chest discomfort.
September 3rd, 2004 03:48 PM
Jumping Jack I am sure the nursing staff is on red alert!
September 3rd, 2004 03:51 PM
Some Guy especially the head nurse
September 3rd, 2004 04:01 PM
Nellcote If I lived in Westchester County NY, had a daughter whom was a nurse, I would get her out of that hospital pronto!
Would not put it past Bubba to attempt to hook up for a little hospital nookie despite his "condition"
September 3rd, 2004 09:24 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I am sure the nursing staff is on red alert!

September 3rd, 2004 09:52 PM
LadyJane All good humor aside, I'm not ashamed to send good wishes to President Clinton.

Get well, Bubba!!

LJ.

PS. (Preemptive Strike) Hey..as much as I dislike Dubya, I'd NEVER wish him harm.
September 4th, 2004 12:52 PM
Jumping Jack All those supersized Happy Meals finally caught up with him?

Head Nurse - Very good one!!!
September 5th, 2004 10:39 AM
nankerphelge Jay Leno had a great joke about it the other night:

The nurse told Bill he had acute angina and Bill said, "Thanks, you too!"
September 6th, 2004 06:57 AM
steel driving hammer The Republican Convention must of hit a nerve...
September 6th, 2004 02:00 PM
Mr Hess
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
The Republican Convention must of hit a nerve...

Either that or he must have woke up next to Hillary......
September 6th, 2004 02:45 PM
Factory Girl Too many women, too little time.

Seriously, I find it disconcerting that even an ex-Prez. can't get decent preventive medical care. Doesn't speak well for modern medicine.
September 7th, 2004 12:46 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Mr Hess wrote:
Either that or he must have woke up next to Hillary......

she'd make a freight train take a dirt road
September 7th, 2004 10:44 AM
glencar
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Too many women, too little time.

Seriously, I find it disconcerting that even an ex-Prez. can't get decent preventive medical care. Doesn't speak well for modern medicine.

FG, this was preventive medicine, albeit somewhat later than it should have been. If a 58 YO man eats Big Macs & then tries out fad diets, it might have some impact on his body. Although I distinctly LOATHE Clinton, I'll wish him well. Politics must be set aside sometimes.
September 7th, 2004 10:47 AM
LadyJane Finally, someone with enough class to wish Clinton well! I'm proud of you, glenny.

Now proceed to the "RO Tee-Voting Made Easier" thread...I've been wondering why you were not voting.

LJ.
September 7th, 2004 10:49 AM
glencar LJ< I been busy. I was/will be at the US Open a lot last week & this week. Plus work gets in the way. I was at NYC's Hard Rock Cafe the other day. It's slipping into anonymity.
September 7th, 2004 10:49 AM
glencar PS I voted!
September 7th, 2004 10:50 AM
LadyJane Glad you're back! Thanks for your vote!! I just KNEW you'd want in on this.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
September 7th, 2004 10:54 AM
glencar I never got a Shidoobbeean shirt due to mine own laziness. This one I'll do.
September 7th, 2004 04:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Bill Clinton to Undergo Bypass Surgery
Former President Bill Clinton will undergo heart bypass surgery as early as Saturday, sources tell CNN. Clinton was in New York-Presbyterian Hospital on Friday undergoing tests for chest discomfort.

Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Greatest President the United States of America EVER had . Word !

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/6784/

Jacky !

September 7th, 2004 04:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
The Republican Convention must of hit a nerve...

Oh I doubt that. Clinton, of all people, knows it's all made for TV pre-scripted claptrap nowadays.

September 7th, 2004 04:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Greatest President the United States of America EVER had . Word !

Jacky !

Word up!!