ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

From the book "Ode to a High Flying Bird
© 1960 Charlie Watts with special thanks to The Juf!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 4Reels Cocksucker Blues DVD B&P Return to archive
August 30th, 2004 05:02 PM
MRD8 As promised I'm offering up a few copies of 4Reels great new upgrade of Cocksucker Blues! These are the guys who did Ladies & Gentlemen last year...until(or IF!) the Stones release this film officially(which isn't likely given its content!) this will be the one to have! Here are the details:
Shot cinema verite, docurocku style, C**ksucker Blues is a pinball machine of images -- soft, warm, harsh, exploitive, funny, sad, boring, stupid and smart, jammed with images of excessive hard drug taking, nodding-off Stones, roadies f**king groupies, backstage parties, naked women, heroin shoot-ups, and, yes, some great concert footage. This film documents the underside of the Rolling Stones 1972 tour. A great companion piece to go with "Ladies and Gentlemen"!

Bonus Material added are as follows:

Saville Theatre 1969:
On 12/14/69 The Stones performed :
Satisfaction - Jumpin’ Jack Flash - Carol (audio missing on last half)
This is all that exists (at least all WE know of that exists!) from this show. We present it here in amazing quality!

Australian Tour Documentary 1973:
17th February: Australian TV (ABC). Rolling Stones-special, incl.
- Brown Sugar (MJ/KR)-overdubbed with studio version
- Bitch (MJ/KR)-overdubbed with studio version
- footage from pressconference in Melbourne 16.2.73
- interview with MJ (Melbourne 16.2.73) by Juene Pritchard
- interview with KR (Melbourne 16.2.73) by Juene Pritchard

Promos:
Angie - Silver Train - Dancin’ With Mr. D - Till The Next Goodbye - Aint Too Proud To Beg

Brown Sugar Clip 1973:
This comes from a European TV News clip and is AWESOME! Unfortunetly its cut short but is very rare and in great quality!

David Frost Show 1969:
The famous David Frost Show with the Stones performing “You Cant Allways Get What You Want” in the best quality available!

Interviews With Mick Jagger:
2 very rare interviews with Mick Jagger from 1969 and 1971

Mick and Biancas Wedding:
Rare 16mm film transfer of recently uncovered outtakes from the 25x5 movie.

C**K Sucker Blues and all the Bonus Material are in the BEST POSSIBLE QUALITY!
For those of you who regularly take advantage of my offers send three blanks(name brand 4X) and a postage paid return envelope...all others send an email to me at [email protected] and I'll tell you where to send your package...I'll attach the artwork to my return note as well. North Americans only please!
August 31st, 2004 09:20 AM
exilestones@netscape Bob, You're a great guy and true Stones fan!
September 7th, 2004 01:55 PM
MRD8 To all of you who sent packages for this B&P offer please be patient...our power was knocked out by hurricane Frances...it should be back on by Friday so I'll fill and mail as many of them as I can before Ivan gets here on Saturday...thanks for your understanding!
September 7th, 2004 02:38 PM
Jumping Jack Glad you are safe. Hope your home didn't suffer significant damage and your CDs/DVDs are intact!
September 7th, 2004 07:34 PM
Soldatti
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
North Americans only please!

Buaaaaaaa!!!
September 7th, 2004 09:03 PM
MRD8 We suffered no more damage than from Charley...DVD/CD collection untouched!
September 8th, 2004 06:10 AM
Jumping Jack I saw pictures of the VAB and it looks like it has lost much of its siding, odd for a building that has seen bad weather all the way back to the Saturn days in the 60s. Obviously the highest winds in your area in 35-40 years.
September 8th, 2004 07:23 AM
MRD8 The VAB lost 400,000 square feet of its outside panels...top winds were 124 mp.h. which made it the strongest storm since 1950 to strike this part of Florida!
September 8th, 2004 07:53 AM
Factory Girl MRD8, I'm really glad that you're OK
September 8th, 2004 07:59 AM
headshrinker can someone do me a copy. i'm in the uk
September 8th, 2004 10:01 AM
Jumping Jack Don't be surprised if the entire building shell is replaced strengthened in the near future and all the mission critical facilities reviewed, much like the west coast facilities get reviewed and retrofiited for earthquakes.

The immediate concern will to get the roof and walls airtight and watertight again before Ivan. Most structural failures occur because of the failure of architectural components which lead to much greater internal wind pressures than designed for that eventually blow the walls out. Simply put, think of leaving your garage door open in a hurricane. The garage would blow up like a balloon with the walls being pushed out and the roof up. When roofs peel off, big doors fail, or windows are shattered from debris this is exactly when happens and is often the reason for total collapse.

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=14975
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
September 9th, 2004 04:48 AM
headshrinker can someone do me a copy. i'm in the uk