ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Poncho Rico
With thanks to Irina and Lucía :)

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ROLLING STONES REHEARSALS 2002:The Streets Of Toronto???? Return to archive
09-12-03 08:14 PM
YabbaDabbaDoo Has anyone got this video/DVD?? I saw it on ebay,and it's 90 minutes of fans meeting the stones outisde the toronto rehearsals last year.
Is it worth getting???
09-12-03 09:56 PM
Lazy Bones I have it. The guy that recorded it (Tony) I believe sells copies. The email on my copy is [email protected]. He lives in Toronto. Perhaps you can see if he's still making copies...?

Total running time is 90 mins. It's all live footage of the Stones' arrivals and departures from rehearsals plus a few photos that are implemented into the video at roughly the same intervals. For the most part it's the boys coming out, waving signing some autographs. It's repetitive but exc quality. I enjoy it becasue I was their a couple nights and can refer to the footage to bring back the memories. Like the night we all sang Happy Birthday to Mick when he came out.
09-13-03 08:18 AM
Daethgod yer i have it too

its kinda ok...
plenty of Stones going in and out of doors
gives you a small insight into their day i guess...
great Keef stuff, he barely signs stuff, and he and Ronnie always look a bit stoned when they leave the rehearsals.
Great scene where Keef drives off and says something like " I'm not working now, I'm on my time .."
All in all i recommend it
good fun, and some cool shots of the boys poking in and out of doors.
Ronnie seems heaps friendly, and Mick seems to scope the crowd out before deciding whether or not to cruise over and sign a few Cds..
09-13-03 02:51 PM
Miss U. I have it, but honestly only watched it once. It's ok, not really what went down, ie-alot of shots of women walking by, close-ups of their boobs, etc.