ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Poncho Rico
With thanks to Irina and Lucía :)

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To who it may concern Return to archive
09-12-03 03:48 PM
Mother baby I just want to apologize to everyone and especially those who posted on the Shania Twain and the Swamp Pop threads for deleting them. I assume that's very bad "neticutte" on a message board most of the time, especially when people take the time to make some nice well thought out posts. To the posters, well I'm sorry I wasted your time.

[Edited by Mother baby]
09-12-03 03:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot "This ain't country music. It's just soft rock feminist crap! And I thought country hit bottom back in the days of Ronnie Milsap."

Robbie Fulks-Fuck This Town, from the album "South Mouth".

Featured on the new Sir Stonesalot Presents compilation...Atomic F-Bombs!

09-12-03 04:35 PM
Highwire Rob No problem, Mother Baby, I have a habit of backing up most of everything I post (goes with being in Quality Assurance field ) But I still haven't heard if anyone else likes the Gourds?

quote:
Interesting read...

What do you guys think of the Gourds? I believe that Texan band has some "Swamp Pop" mixed in to it's Bluegrass, Country, and Rock. It's hard to place them in an exact genre but they are excellent musicians and really rock, too. I have yet to see them in concert but they are at the top of my list with Of A Revolution (O.A.R.).

I first heard the Gourd's rendition of Snoop's Gin & Juice and still love it. In fact, because I don't listen to rap/hip hop, I thought it was their original song. Anyway, anyone who likes the Stones southern/country ventures like Dead Flowers will dig the Gourds. Check their samples out on the Web (CDNow.com for example).