ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Poncho Rico
With thanks to Irina and Lucía :)

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: corgi 37 is now corgi40 Return to archive
09-12-03 08:08 AM
corgi37 Yes, Sept 11, i turned 40. Gone are the dirty 30's, now i collapse into the naughty 40's. Cant say i feel any different than, say, 28, but Oh lordy, do i look different. What hasnt changed is my love, nay, obsession with the Stones. I have bored everyone i know, and some i dont, about them since i fell in love with them when i was a 17 year old little pup. As i turn this age, and as this tour winds down, i just wish to thank all the folks on this site for their Stonesy tips/hints, laughs, arguments, concert posts, and above all, all you Rocks Offers love of our band. I thought i knew it all until i came on here. Tomorrow is my big party. About 150 of my closest mates (and a few ex girlfriends! - Wifey is going to keep a close eye on me!) are rocking to my abode for some biscuits, horses doovers (yes i know how i spelt it) and to drink their weight in beer. Music? Yes, there will be some. Dominated by MY fucking band and if they dont like it and whinge and want Britney or Eminem or Neil Diamond, well they can leave their gift with me and piss of back to their shit hole houses and their miserable stone-less lives. U rocks off mates rule!
09-12-03 08:13 AM
parmeda corgi, you need to post a review of your party on Monday! LOL!
Happy belated Birthday...and you're 40th at that
Have a drink to toast your health that you may see many, many more!
09-12-03 09:12 AM
Jumacfly happy forty licks Corgi (especially with your ex girlfriends!! ), we want a detailed report for monday morning!!

Cheers
Ju
09-12-03 10:19 AM
egon happy B-day
09-12-03 10:51 AM
Boomy Happy Birthday, Corgi21

09-12-03 11:33 AM
Irina Happy Birthday to You
09-12-03 11:40 AM
steel driving hammer Happy Birthday Corgi!

Your the same age as Joey you old fart!

09-12-03 02:44 PM
Moonisup congratulations Corgi