ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Poncho Rico
With thanks to Irina and Lucía :)

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Maxlugar! Return to archive
09-10-03 09:47 AM
nankerphelge NYC mayor, Snapple announce 5-year vending, marketing deal

NEW YORK (AP) _ As part of his plan to seek corporate partnerships, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Tuesday that Snapple Beverage Group has won exclusive rights to sell its bottled water and fruit juices in city vending machines.

The two-part deal grants immediate rights for the soft-drink maker to sell its products in vending machines in city schools.

Beginning next January, Snapple will become the exclusive vendor of iced teas, water and its Yoo-hoo chocolate drink in machines on all city property.

Snapple will pay the city $106 million for the rights and agreed to spend $60 million more to market and promote the city over the length of the five-year contract.

City officials said the agreement is the first of its kind in the nation.

"This partnership with Snapple will enhance our efforts to promote and market New York City as the premier tourist destination that it is while at the same time providing the Department of Education with new financial resources," Bloomberg said.

Bloomberg created the city Marketing Development Corp., which worked out the deal, in July to centralize the city's marketing assets and rights and generate new revenues.
09-11-03 07:50 AM
Maxlugar Vodka and Snapple goes together like Fred and Ginger.

Pure class.

Pure delight.

I'm told by my sources deep, DEEP!, within the Bloomberg adminstration that Black and Blue will be the offical album of New York City in time for Hanukkah.

Eight songs for eight crazy nights.

Shalom!

MACKY!!
09-11-03 09:45 AM
nankerphelge Knowing your penchant for Vodka and Snapple, I naturally figured you had paid off... ah, I mean.. that you had influenced your Bloomberg connections to declare NYC "The Big Snapple!!"

Maybe now you can get the administration to declare sheep the state animal or Wolf Puss Day or something.

Think outside the box Max!!!
09-11-03 11:18 AM
Joey " Maybe now you can get the administration to declare sheep the state animal or Wolf Puss Day or something. "

Cloven Hoofed Bitches .....................all of them !!!!!!!

Game Day Joe !