ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Poncho Rico
With thanks to Irina and Lucía :)

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'M DOWNLOADING THE FRIGGIN' *** HILARIOUS *** STICKY FINGERS PIX NOW!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!! :P :) :D ;) Return to archive
09-08-03 01:05 AM
MarthaMyDear WELL, I am probably going to be up ALL NIGHT (and I have towork tomorrow!!!) 'cause these fricking pictures are fricking KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in fucking TEARS HERE!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I, unfortunately, have to download them on my dad's computer (about an hour's drive from where I live) and then to post them, I have to do a bunch of shit, etc., because my computer is busted and, oh, SHIT!!! lol........................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I am just going to have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to post them when I get my new computer... Some of these pix are just OBCENE!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!! I'll make you all wait!!! HE!!! HE!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about that!!! I would post them now but I don't have the time or the equipment until around Wednesday, but I'll post them then at the soonest or this week, at least!!! HE!!! HE!!! Sorry!!! I am DYING to post them but just can't right now!!! Anyways, TAKE CARE, PEACE,and DO ROCK ON!!! : PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-08-03 01:12 AM
Boomy Hello Martha. Did you ever double for Jennifer Jason Leigh in some of her movies? LOL

Let's see, Single White Female, Buried Alive, Fast Times At Ridgemont HIgh...
09-08-03 01:22 AM
MarthaMyDear ONLY FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH!!!!! lol........... Just 'cause Sean Penn is in it and is "going to 'wherever' and partying with the Stones" (dude!!!)!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! TAKE CARE, BOOMY!!!

*** Martha ***
09-08-03 01:24 AM
parmeda Can't wait to see your pictures Martha!
Take your time...don't make any boo-boos, lol
(...downloading is a pain in the ass!)

09-08-03 01:25 AM
Boomy "Oh-ho narley!!!"

I always wanted to walk into a classroom with my shirt unbuttoned and a bagel stuffed into my pants! That movie is classic..I love it.

09-08-03 01:49 AM
MarthaMyDear Yes, Parmy, and I have to WAIT which SUCKS!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!! It's just computer problems, etc., and the fact that I have to work... I don't like working... lol.............. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, they shall be up here soon, though, so TAKE CARE, PEACE, and SEAN PENN RULEZ, DUDES AND DUDETTES!!!!!!!!!!!! Strange mood tonight!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, take care, PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-08-03 02:10 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Strange mood tonight!!!

What have you been smoking?
09-08-03 02:14 AM
MarthaMyDear NOTHING!!! UNFORTUNATELY!!! HE!!!HE!!! lol................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P But, I don't need that as I am wacked ANYWAYS!!! HE!!! HE!!! MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
09-08-03 02:15 AM
corgi37 smoking or snorting?
09-08-03 02:17 AM
MarthaMyDear WELL, I USED TO DO BOTH!!!!!!!! Can't anymore, though... Don't want to anyways... I would rather shop... HE!!! HE!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! lol.............. :P

*** Martha ***
09-08-03 02:21 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Smoking, drinking; gotta be one of those. And I have a picture to proof it!! Ha!!!
09-08-03 03:55 AM
MarthaMyDear NO YOU DON'T!!! NO YOU DON'T!!! NO YOU DON'T!!! :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P
:P:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
just playing!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol.............. HEY, MARK!!! I
have the GREATEST pix (especially one or two) of you and Rik,
so I will post them SOON!!!
Anyways, TAKE CARE, PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-12-03 10:35 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm sorry this is taking so fucking long....
lol............................... :P At least
some of them will be posted in a few days... Have to work
and don't want to... lol.................... TAKE
CARE!!!

*** Martha ***