ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Poncho Rico
With thanks to Irina and Lucía :)

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Return in 2004... possible... possible... Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-08-03 03:54 PM
jb hehehehehehehehehe
09-08-03 05:39 PM
Joey " You are selfish, I feel it! Why man, why?! "

I am an American ..............therefore I am selfish !

...........and the dear Cardinal Fang is probably the most coolest individual to EVER walk the planet ( although all of my C- 10 Brothers are all EXTREMELY cool and rank right up there with Cardy !) .

That being said , it would be an absolute travesty if the Rolling Stones did not come back to the states in 2004 as we are a very very large country with an insatiable appetite for all things Stonesian and lots of cash to spend ( five hundred billion dollar federal budget deficit notwithstanding -- Oh , and seven TRILLION dollar national debt racked up under Democratic Congresses and Republican Presidents ) .

Plus , Omaha, NE just built a brand new 20,000 seat arena ( Qwest Center ) specifically for the Rolling Stones .

JACKY !

09-10-03 01:27 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Mother baby wrote:

Well I didn't hear anything about it. I was asking if they might. When I was in Portugal they'd beam over the carnaval in Rio. At this point I suppose it's not in the works. Do they have anything like pay per view in Brazil?

Answering your question Mom, yes, we have cable TV here including pay-per-view.
Page: 1 2