ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Poncho Rico
With thanks to Irina and Lucía :)

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Return in 2004... possible... possible... Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-07-03 01:46 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy So right now, we've got information that Charlie was the major reason why the 2004 tour was in a permanent holding pattern.

According to the Shidoobee crowd and the always-cheerfully-cryptic Doug, there may yet be hope. Doug himself gave the following message: "keep your eyes pealed". Whether that was an intentional pun or not, nobody knows. Someone over at IORR said that they had two confirmations, one from a venue and one from the Stones camp, that it was gonna happen.

I think it's still too early to call, but I ain't holding my breath. I'd go far as to say that if we don't have confirmation by the end of this month, it ain't happenin'.

-tSYX --- We'll set sail again...
09-07-03 03:50 PM
J.J.Flash Yeah Xyzzy fella, they must keep this tour going, among many reasons, they didn't play here and Argentina yet.

We are anxiously waiting.
09-07-03 05:04 PM
Mother baby
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
We are anxiously waiting.

I know it isn't exactly the same thing, but when the Rolling Stones play Coimbra in Portugal won't a big TV station in Brazil televise it live for ya'all ?
09-07-03 06:59 PM
J.J.Flash Would be great if they broadcast the concert. I don't know nothing concerning this possibility. Where did you hear some information about it? Please, let me know, please!
Thanks in advance!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
09-08-03 12:30 AM
kath don't think doug meant it as a pun, he is a terrible speller!

but i think a lot depends on if they really go into the studio soon a make another album. this tour has gone on for quite a while and i can imagine charlie is getting kind of fed up with it all. on the other hand, he has always said "you can't be too thin or too rich", so i think if the tour bucks were tantalizing enough he'd do it. he always gets grumpy and quits at the end of tours, he's been doing it for decades!

i sort of believe they will come back to the states, i certainly live for the possibility.
09-08-03 10:32 AM
Boomy I don't see the 2004 tour happening.
09-08-03 10:39 AM
jb I agree with Boomy...moreover, Micks got serious health issues.
09-08-03 10:40 AM
Mother baby
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Would be great if they broadcast the concert. I don't know nothing concerning this possibility. Where did you hear some information about it? Please, let me know, please!
Thanks in advance!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

Well I didn't hear anything about it. I was asking if they might. When I was in Portugal they'd beam over the carnaval in Rio. At this point I suppose it's not in the works. Do they have anything like pay per view in Brazil?
09-08-03 10:48 AM
Joey " they didn't play here and Argentina yet. "

Actually , they should extend the tour into 2004 because so many of their fans did NOT get a chance to see the BEST STONES YET becuase they skipped so many cities ( See St. Louis , Dallas , Memphis , K.C. , Minneapolis , only a few MSG dates [ THE WHO had FIVE ] , Memphis , only one Denver date , etc .......................... )

My sources tell me Johnnie Johnson is so pissed off at Keith for skipping St. Louis in 2002/03 that he has asked " Chucky Boy " to go over to Europe and kick Keith up the arse ( in a playful sort of way ) .

Jercee !
09-08-03 10:56 AM
Boomy Yeah, you got that right Cornhusker Joe. What the hell?? The Who had five at MSG, and the Stones had three? Doesn't come out right!!!

And the fucking Eagles are coming to Indiana, and the Stones missed out a huge opportunity to hit Indianapolis and Fort Wayne []...

And South America gets no respect! When's the last time the Stones hit Lincoln, Joey? 1964?!?!?!?!?!

09-08-03 11:01 AM
Mother baby Well consider yourselves lucky because the Stones have NEVER played here in Maine. I guess they ain't coming... LOL.
[Edited by Mother baby]
09-08-03 11:09 AM
jb Tell me a little bit about Maine MB...I know you are known for yoy fishing industry..but what else...I imagine the people , particularly woman, are quite unattractive given the climate.
09-08-03 11:16 AM
Joey " Well consider yourselves lucky because the Stones have NEVER played here in Maine. And I've been waiting since 1965....LOL. I guess they ain't coming... LOL. "

Maine ?!?!?!?!

MAINE ?!?!?!?!?!

You from Bangor ????????? I hear Kennepunkport is nice in the summer months , but I do believe Bushie43 is retiring to his ranch in Crawford , TX in eighteen months . Stones will play in neither city , though .

Developing .......................................like a Rose !

" Tie me up and call me Suzi Ronnie "

Jacky !
09-08-03 11:19 AM
jb THe named an aircraft carrier after that jackass.
09-08-03 11:28 AM
Joey " THe named an aircraft carrier after that jackass. "

Yeah, you KNEW it was going to happen with his son in power .

The only reason Jimmy Carter got a " Sea Wolf " submarine named after him was as a political favor from Bill Clinton for Jimmy to keep his mouth quiet during the Lewinsky scandal .

I kinda like that though ................after all , we are all whores .......might as well be the BEST !

Damn Straight My Brother .

Jercee !

09-08-03 11:34 AM
Mother baby
quote:
jb wrote:
..I imagine the people , particularly woman, are quite unattractive given the climate.

No, not at all, women are attractive EVERWHERE imo! Yes the climate sucks though. Let's see we've got Stephen King. Don MacLean living down on the coast if you're looking to hear American Pie for the zillionth time. Clarence White kind of grew up here, but the family moved down from Canada and eventually ended up in Califoria. LOL.

I dunno...women? It's the same all over ain't it?
Geography really doesn't change the basic script much and neither does time for that matter.

[Edited by Mother baby]
09-08-03 11:38 AM
jb Don McClean has one of the worse hairdoes I have ever seen....I do , however, love "Vincent".
09-08-03 11:46 AM
Joey " Geography really doesn't change the basic script much and neither does time for that matter. "

Macca said it best : " People are the same wherever you go " ..............we are all looking for the same thing in life : Pure Unbridled Satiation .

{{ CA - RACK }}

Triple Ronnie .

Bunnykins !
09-08-03 11:50 AM
jb Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony side by side ......why can't we?
09-08-03 12:05 PM
Jumacfly I love those lyrics JB, they re from Street fighting man" hu??
09-08-03 12:06 PM
Joey " I love those lyrics JB, they re from Street fighting man" hu?? "

No silly , they are from " Behind Blue Eyes "

D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince !
09-08-03 12:07 PM
jb What was that gay movie Macca made in the early 80's? Something like "Broadway Nights"? I bet TSXY knows.
09-08-03 12:09 PM
Joey " What was that gay movie Macca made in the early 80's? Something like "Broadway Nights"? I bet TSXY knows. "

It was a major bomb that sickened me to such a degree that I can no longer hold down solids .

....................or is that shit solid ???????

Speaking of which .............................

Developing ........................Literally .

**** JOEY GETTING UP FROM DESK AND RUNNING TO THE BATHROOM KNOCKING COLLEAGUES OUT OF THE WAY ***********

*********** OH , AND SWEATING PROFUSELY ************

Skittles !

09-08-03 12:17 PM
Jumacfly sorry Joey i was too young i can t answer...a macca gay movie??? must be great!!! may be Elton Jonh is involved hum????
09-08-03 12:22 PM
trevcourt "Give My Regards to Broadstreet"
09-08-03 12:30 PM
jb Thanks...I thought that was it for Macca and low and behold he has the #1 TOUR of 2002..go figure!
09-08-03 12:36 PM
Joey

" Give My Regards to Broadstreet ! "

-- Thank You !

You may now return to your regularly-scheduled Stones posting .

The Joey !

09-08-03 03:32 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:
" they didn't play here and Argentina yet. "

Actually , they should extend the tour into 2004 because so many of their fans did NOT get a chance to see the BEST STONES YET becuase they skipped so many cities ( See St. Louis , Dallas , Memphis , K.C. , Minneapolis , only a few MSG dates [ THE WHO had FIVE ] , Memphis , only one Denver date , etc .......................... )

My sources tell me Johnnie Johnson is so pissed off at Keith for skipping St. Louis in 2002/03 that he has asked " Chucky Boy " to go over to Europe and kick Keith up the arse ( in a playful sort of way ) .

Jercee !

So, in your tiny mind the only reason to extend this tour is the fact they missed some cities across the USA? Come on, wake up. In another occasions you told they should have added more dates to USA instead of playing in Japan or Singapore.

You are selfish, I feel it! Why man, why?!
You don't need to think this way to be "the coolest guy of Rocks Off"!
09-08-03 03:37 PM
jb I am now the coolest guy on Rocks-off b/c Joey is mean and SS stopped posting!!!
09-08-03 03:52 PM
Joey " You are selfish, I feel it! Why man, why?!
You don't need to think this way to be "the coolest guy of Rocks Off"! "

You make Joey cry like baby -- WHy ?!?!?!

Why must you make young Jersee cry so violently , Why ?!?!?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

****** WHY MUST YOU MAKE JOEY WEEP AND SHIT SO MUCH LIQUID , WHY !!!!!! ********

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Jersee !

Page: 1 2