ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pasword for MSG Pre-sale = LICKSTOUR Return to archive
09-16-02 10:20 AM
scope Looks like no floor or 100 section. I got 2 in the 200's.
09-16-02 10:22 AM
nankerphelge I got thru 3 times -- all seats were in the back though -- nothing even remotely close to the stage. Anyone else?
09-16-02 10:33 AM
scope Yeah, you're right Nank. I first had 233 pop up and then because I was working 2 browsers at the same time, I tried a few times to see what else would come up. I then went back (under 5 minutes like they said) but the order timed out. I kept trying and got nothing but 300's and 400's. then 232, row B came up so I grabbed them. I kept playing since it still lets me try for more, and section 95 row H came up. But like you said, they are all at the opposite end from the stage. I didn't take the ones in sec 95 since that's almost directly in front of 232. Not worth double the price.
[Edited by scope]
09-16-02 10:36 AM
nankerphelge yeah i got 97 first -- this sucks