ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Concerts - Under Face Value for Charity Return to archive
09-15-02 07:44 PM
rickcoahuila Hey fellow Stones fans,

Just bought some more tickets to the Stones at Veterans -- this site has $350 tickets selling for only $99-150. I dont know how they're making any money, but it's a great deal for us!

I bought some tickets for the Comiskey show a few days ago for my parents -- they said their seats were FANTASTIC and that it was such a good deal.

Here's the link and see you at the shows!

all Stones shows: https://www.stubhub.com/?genre_id=3265

Veterans in Philly:
https://www.stubhub.com/event_id=14425&1=1&RequestTimeout=500

PS - If you buy the tickets specified in the site text, your money will go directly to the Red Cross Relief Fund charity
PPS - If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]
09-15-02 08:09 PM
posada Rick, I just wanted to say thanks again for sending me this link a few days ago. I got the Comiskey tix and had a fantastic time! Thanks so much for letting me know about it.
I just went there now to take a look and they have some really great seats at unbelievable prices. Seats on the floor now at Veterans--some for as little as $30 & $50! On the floor! At Gund they have 12th row up from the sid of the stage for $65. Wow! I wish I could go to these shows, I'd grab them!