ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones in Toronto Oct. 16 to 18th are you comming Return to archive
09-15-02 12:50 PM
Toronto Tom HI everyone just to remind everyone the Link http://members.shaw.ca/jimyc/torgg2002.html
is where you will find the information for the pre and after show parties as well as the Off day plans when they are set. Thanks Greg Clifford for the great web page. Chances are for the pre and post parties we will use the same place they used before. IT is close to both venues. I have heard that it was hard to get them to play much stones stuff but we can work on that.

I am working on something at STones place for us on the off Day Thursday. Stones place is not a very large place so therefore I will try to get people on a guest list that they are assured of being in if they arrive before a certain time. For this reason I will need your first and last name. AT this time I dont' know what we will have maybe it will be just a place for us to get together for the evening maybe there will be a band I dont' know at this time. This is a must see place for people that have not been there and a perfect place for the off day party.

IF you know anyone Who is going to Toronto and is going to attend Thursday night please pass along there first and last name to me and any other information I request below to get an idea of how many people will be around for each show.

Even if you contacted me before do it again. I will post this message on Undercover and Rocks Off and Shidoobee as well.

Please reply back to me ([email protected]) with the subject " Rolling STones in Toronto" IF you are coming with more then one person make sure you put them down as well.

PASS THIS ALONG TO ANYONE YOU KNOW GOING TO THE SHOWS IN TORONTO.

Fill this out ------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you be going to ACC? ---------------

Will you be going to Skydome-------------

Will you join us Thursday night at Stones Place-------------

Would you be interested in joining people for dinner Thursday night before Stones Place ------------------------

YOur Full name in case I have a guest list for Stones Place to be sure you get in ------------------

Where are you from Country /STate / province / City---------------------------

Thanks look forward to meeting everyone and if anyone is in Philly Wed I will see you then.