ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Contemplating... Return to archive
09-15-02 10:30 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Picture this, if you will...

So, I had a wonderful time at the FleetCenter.

Like, absolutely incredible. Funnest of the funlies.

Now, you must understand, at my age, my mother is very eager that I get into a good college. However, I want to get a job on the weekends and late weekdays to make some extra money so I *can* go to college. My mother thinks that this will somehow irrevocably damage my grades, even though I'm in a band, which is the worst possible thing you can do for your grades.

Therefore, I, in order to learn something, apparently, am given a strict allowance - 500 dollars every six months. I can do whatever I want with this. After making about eighty doing various tasks of menial labor and sinking a *lot* into the remasters, I've got about $425 left.

Should I tighten my belt, as it were, and spring for a $150 ticket to the Fleet when they come back to Boston? I was up there last time, and apart from the new Chibaphonic (TM) system of smoke rising from the floor coupled with the college kids behind me to provide a truely dopifying experience, it was a wonderful spot to see them at.

I'd buy a $50 ticket, but I know I'd be stuck behind the stage, and that would just suck.

-tSYX --- Oooooooooooooon ourrrrrrr way back home!
09-15-02 10:43 AM
Moonisup Well that is a big dilemma!! Well I'm in a band also, good to know that you are to! Well I would go for the stones if they come back too boston!!!!!

rik