ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: are the other 3 new tracks available in their entirety??? Return to archive
09-11-02 06:54 PM
Bob Tamp Besides "Dont Stop", are the other 3 tracks available anywhere besides the 30 second snippets?
09-11-02 07:20 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy While we've had reports of people who've listened to them, the short answer is no.

Right now, the consensus on them is thus:

"Stealing My Heart" - possibly the best of the four according to one source. A 'garage-rocker' according to Mick.
"Don't Stop" - You can hear it - you be the judge!
"Losing My Touch" - Another in a long series of Keith ballads, this one he plays several instruments on. Well-recieved on its own, but a lot of people are griping: When's Keith singing another "Little T&A" or "Wanna Hold You"?
"Keys To Your Love" - very controversial. Some consider it the best, some the worst of the four new songs. After hearing the 30-second snippet, I'm inclined to say worst. Yuck!

-tSYX --- I look in the mirror and I see my face but I don't know which one is me...
09-14-02 09:18 PM
Turner How do I get the 30 second snippetts I would really like to hear them!
09-14-02 09:28 PM
Soul Survivor
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
While we've had reports of people who've listened to them, the short answer is no.

Right now, the consensus on them is thus:

"Stealing My Heart" - possibly the best of the four according to one source. A 'garage-rocker' according to Mick.
"Don't Stop" - You can hear it - you be the judge!
"Losing My Touch" - Another in a long series of Keith ballads, this one he plays several instruments on. Well-recieved on its own, but a lot of people are griping: When's Keith singing another "Little T&A" or "Wanna Hold You"?
"Keys To Your Love" - very controversial. Some consider it the best, some the worst of the four new songs. After hearing the 30-second snippet, I'm inclined to say worst. Yuck!

-tSYX --- I look in the mirror and I see my face but I don't know which one is me...

"Keys To Your Love" sounds like "Brand New Set Of Rules" off of 'Goddess In the doorway'
09-14-02 09:32 PM
glencar I liked Brand New Set of Rules but I realize it's a minority opinion.
09-14-02 09:38 PM
T&A I'm with you, Glencar - thought it was a cool tune. I like the 30-second "clone" I've heard to. Sucker for a soul-ballad, I guess.
09-14-02 09:40 PM
Turner Well that is great but I still do not know how to hear it
09-14-02 09:42 PM
Soul Survivor its at www.rollingstones.com